当前位置:首页 > 正文

泰坦尼克号杰克台词【 麻烦配上中文翻译】

泰坦尼克号经典语句 要五句杰克的台词 要经典或者深情的或者有哲理的。 麻烦配上中文翻译

1.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 记着,他们爱钱,所以假装你拥有一座金矿,你就是(他们眼中)上流社会的人了。

2.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you... 赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。

3.All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。

4.You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

5.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who i'm going to meet,where i am going to wind up.

我喜欢早上一起来是一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.

泰坦尼克号 jack台词

-Well, yes, ma'am, l do.I mean... Got everything I need right here with me.Got air in my lungs and a few sheets of paper.I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up.The other night I slept under a bridge.Now I'm on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.You learn to take life as it comes at you, to make each day count.

-恩,是的,女士,我喜欢。我是说,全身家当都在身上,我有健康的身体和画画用的纸,我喜欢每天一醒来不知道会有什么境遇或者会遇到谁的感觉。前两天还在桥洞下,而现在却在豪华游轮和你们这些富人同饮香槟。生命是上帝给的,我不打算浪费它,世事难料,只能随遇而安,享受每一天。

突然想起看泰坦尼克号3D的时候,Jack和Rose在车里那段,为什么Rose问Jack为什么颤抖啊?Jack到底怎么啦?

在汽车车厢里,rose问jack:"你在发抖?"jack回答她"没事,过一会就会好的。"其实在最初的剧本里是没有这句对白的,因为当时在拍摄亲热镜头时,leo的确是紧张的浑身发抖,手忙脚乱的不知所措,常令专业的kate哭笑不得。于是导演一时灵感,加入了这句对白。

相关文章:

• 金靖刘胜瑛小品《机场培训师》剧本台词
  • 高晓攀尤宪超相声《成长的烦恼》台词完整版
  • 李菁李涵贾旭明相声《潮说端午》台词完整版
  • 李菁郭阳郭亮相声《想唱就唱》台词/我爱满堂彩
  • 王书仙王超王博小品《有问题》台词剧本/我爱满堂彩
  • 张聿霍星辰《上厕所》台词剧本|笑傲江湖
  • 岳云鹏陈赫小品《报什么仇起来High》台词剧本
  • 李鹏程蔡康永小品《樱桃小丸子之权力的游戏》台词剧本
  • 牟紫岳云鹏小品《孟婆汤铺》台词|周六夜现场
  • 陈赫小品《钢铁直男相亲记》台词剧本/周六夜现场
  • 发表评论