当前位置:首页 > 正文

沉默的羔羊中英文台词【沉默的羔羊对白】

沉默的羔羊对白

Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. 汉尼拔:曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。 Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI. 汉尼拔:你知道我是怎么看你的?你拿着不错的包却穿着廉价的鞋,看上去像个乡巴佬。一个整洁干净而强加进一点品味的乡巴佬。良好的营养让你的骨骼生长,可你还是贫穷白人的后代,是吧,斯塔琳特工?你拼命想摆脱你的口音,纯正的西弗吉尼亚口音。亲爱的,你的父亲是做什么的?他是矿工?他带着羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩们多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽车后座上令人乏味的笨手笨脚……你梦想逃离,去投奔联邦调查局。

沉默的羔羊中的一句英文台词

Well, Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming...?

多说几句,这部电影太舒服了,那时开始才想接触心理学的东西...嘿嘿~

关于《沉默的羔羊》里一句话的含义汉尼拔对丝?

羔羊是弱者的象征,克丽丝的身份是FBI探员,使命就是拯救弱者。汉尼拔和克丽丝的对话也是两种不同立场的对峙,克丽丝和汉尼拔都是理智聪明的人,汉尼拔选择惩罚施害者,克丽丝选择拯救被加害者。

相关文章:

• 孙千张海宇《我是路人甲》台词剧本完整版
  • 唐一菲曹骏《三十而已》台词完整版
  • 李智楠王莎莎《三十而已》台词完整版
  • 《故事里的中国2》之(扶贫路上)台词完整版
  • 孟子义李溪芮《小时代》台词/演员请就位
  • 故事里的中国《横空出世》台词完整版
  • 张瑞雪大宝小品《夸》台词剧本
  • 苗阜马凯强相声《话重阳》台词完整版
  • 陈印泉侯振鹏《分享大会》台词/非遗相声大会
  • 欢乐饭米粒儿小品《谁的错》台词剧本
  • 发表评论