当前位置:首页 > 正文

lalaland经典台词英文【原版英文台词是?】

蜘蛛侠经典台词:"能力越大,责任越大",原版英文台词是?

能力越大,责任越大。出自本叔口中:with great power comes great responsibility。

美人鱼中最经典的台词,英文加翻译?

如果世界上连一滴干净的水,一口新鲜的空气都没有,挣再多的钱,都是死路一条。

If even a drop of clean water in the world, a fresh air, make more money, is a dead end.

肖申克的救赎经典台词英语版的?

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由??

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。

扩展资料

《肖申克的救赎》是一部剧情电影,[1][2]由弗兰克·达拉邦特执导,蒂姆·罗宾斯、摩根·弗里曼等主演。 该电影主要讲述了银行家安迪被冤枉杀了他的妻子和其情人,身陷囹圄, 一名小偷因盗窃入狱,知道安迪妻子和她情人的死亡真相,狱长不愿帮他翻案。 安迪知道真相后,决定通过自己的救赎去获得自由,最后成功逃出监狱。

香奈儿十句经典台词英文版

1. Some people think luxury is the antithesis of poverty. actually is not, luxury should be the antithesis of vulgar.

有人认为奢侈是贫穷的反义词。其实不是,奢侈应该是粗俗的反义词。

2.It is really an amazing thing that choosing to be an indepandent person than loosing the person who is not the right one.

选择做一个人而不是一件受人摆布的东西是一件幸福的事。

3. Strengh is not build by a series success but failure.

是失败而不是成功使我们变得坚强。

4. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different .

如果你想独一无二,就得与众不同。

5. A woman’s body is embodied by her shape and dress.

女人的身体得靠衣服来呈现。

6. Material is not the matter,the matter is visualization.

材料并不重要,重要的是视觉效果。

7. adornment,is an art, beauty,was the weapon.

装饰,是一门艺术,美丽,是一种武器。

8. Without perfume, women have no future.

擦错香水的女人是没有未来的。

9. Fashion is not only a matter of clothing.

时尚并不仅仅是穿衣服”。

10. Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.

时尚不只存在于裙子上,可以在空中,也可以在街上。

肖申克的救赎经典英文台词是什么?

《肖申克的救赎》经典台词

1、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

2、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

3、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...

译文:有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

4、I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

译文:我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……

5、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine.

译文:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

7、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

8、There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ...........

译文:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

9、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

相关文章:

• 孙千张海宇《我是路人甲》台词剧本完整版
  • 唐一菲曹骏《三十而已》台词完整版
  • 李智楠王莎莎《三十而已》台词完整版
  • 《故事里的中国2》之(扶贫路上)台词完整版
  • 孟子义李溪芮《小时代》台词/演员请就位
  • 故事里的中国《横空出世》台词完整版
  • 张瑞雪大宝小品《夸》台词剧本
  • 苗阜马凯强相声《话重阳》台词完整版
  • 陈印泉侯振鹏《分享大会》台词/非遗相声大会
  • 欢乐饭米粒儿小品《谁的错》台词剧本