当前位置:首页 > 正文

狂怒经典台词英语【英语电影里的经典台词】

英语电影里的经典台词

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: (narrating) Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?——猜火车

Alfredo: Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything's changed. The thread's broken. What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time... many years... before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.

——天堂电影院

求恶灵骑士经典对白英文原话!!

You! Guilty. Looks that my eye, your soul is contaminating innocent person's blood, feels their pain!

电影中的经典台词,用英语说

Land is the only thing in the world worth woking for ,worth fighting for ,worth dying for .Because it's the only thing that lasts. < Gone with the wind乱世佳人>

It takes a strong man to save himself ,and a great man to save another.<肖申克的救赎>

相关文章:

• 曹云金刘云天相声《奋斗》台词/2012春晚相声
  • 孙涛黄杨金玉婷小品《左右为难2》台词剧本
  • 巩汉林巩天阔小品《分内之事》台词剧本(垃圾分类)
  • 付朝奎小品《好人不打折》台词剧本/我爱满堂彩
  • 卢鑫玉浩相声《幸福的烦恼》台词剧本/格力剧场
  • 郭阳郭亮小品《亲家见面》剧本台词/欢笑吧青春
  • 李伟健武宾相声《超级大卖场》台词完整版
  • 陶珞依 李鸣宇《低碳生活》台词/2014安徽春晚
  • 刘宇钊 徐宇泽相声《公司公司》台词/我为喜剧狂
  • 海一天文松小品《解救文先生》台词剧本音乐