当前位置:首页 > 正文

壁花少年经典台词英文【小鬼当家3英文经典台词】

小鬼当家3英文经典台词

Mom: Stop! What''s the matter with you?

Kevin: He started it! He ate my pizza on purpose! He knows I hate sausages and olives...

Uncle Frank: Look what you did, you little jerk!

Mom: Kevin, get upstairs right now.

Kevin: Why?

Brother: Kevin, you''re such a disease.

Kevin: shut up!

Dad: Kevin, upstairs!

Mom: Say good night, Kevin.

Kevin: Good night, Kevin. Why do I always get treated like scum?

Mom: Oh, I''m sorry, this house is just crazy. We got all these extra kids running around and my brother-in-law''s in from Ohio today. It''s just nuts.

Kevin: How come you didn''t bring more cheese pizzas?

Pizza boy: Nice tip, thanks a lot!

Mom: Thanks.

Henry: Having a reunion or something?

Mom: No, my husband''s brother transferred to Paris last summer and the kids still went to school here and I guess he missed the whole family so he''s giving us this trip to Paris for the holiday...so we''ll be together.

Henry: You''re taking a trip to Paris?

Mom: Yes, we hope to leave tomorrow morning.

Henry: Excellent, excellent.

Mom: If you''ll excuse me, this one''s a little out of sorts. I''ll be right back.

Henry: Don''t worry about me. I spoke to your husband already. And don''t worry about your home. It''s in good hands.

Mom: There are fifteen people in this house and you''re the only one who has to make trouble.

Kevin: I''m the only one who is really getting dumped on.

Mom: You are the only one acting up. Now get upstairs.

Kevin: I am upstairs, dummy! The third floor?

Mom: Go.

Kevin:It''s scary up there.

Mom: Don''t be silly, Fuller will be in for a while.

Kevin: I don''t want to sleep with Fuller. You know about him. He wets the bed. He''ll pee all over me. I know it.

Mom: Fine, we''ll put him somewhere else.

Kevin: I''m sorry.

Mom: It''s too late. Get upstairs.

Kevin: Everyone in this family hates me!

Mom: Then maybe you should ask Santa for a new family.

Kevin: I don''t want a new family. I don''t want any family. Families suck!

Mom: Just stay up there. I don''t want to see you again for the rest of the night.

Kevin: I don''t wanna see you for the rest of my whole life. I don''t wannna see anybody else either.

Mom: I hope you don''t mean that. You''d feel pretty sad if you woke up tomorrow morning and you didn''t have a family.

Kevin: No, I wouldn''t.

Mom: Then say it again. Maybe it''ll happen.

Kevin: I hope I never see any of you jerks again!

武林外传里,吕秀才的那段经典英文台词是什么?(就是To be or not to be......)

展开全部

经典莎士比亚对白: To be, or not to be, that is the Question:Whether 'tis Nobler in the minde to sufferThe Slings and Arrowes of outragious Fortune;Or to take Armes against a Sea of troubles,And by opposing end them: to dye, to sleepeNo more; and by a sleepe, to say we endThe Heart-ake, and the thousand Naturall shockesThat Flesh is heyre too? 'Tis a consummationDevoutly to be wish'd. To dye to sleepe,To sleepe, perchance to Dreame; I, there's the rub,For in that sleepe of death, what dreames may come,When we have shuffel'd off this mortall coile,Must give us pawse. There's the respectThat makes Calamity of so long life:For who would beare the Whips and Scornes of time,The Oppressors wrong, the poore mans Contumely,The pangs of dispriz'd Love, the Lawes delay,The insolence of Office, and the SpurnesThat patient merit of the unworthy takes,When he himselfe might his Quietus makeWith a bare Bodkin? Who would these fardles beareTo grunt and sweat under a weary life,But that the dread of something after death,The undiscovered Countrey, from whose BorneNo Traveller returnes, Puzels the will,And makes us rather beare those illes we have,Then flye to others that we know not of.Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,And thus the Native hew of resolutionIs sicklied o're, with the pale cast of Thought,And enterprizes of great pith and moment,With this regard their Currants turne away,And loose the name of Action.

生存或毁灭, 这是个必答之问题: 是否应默默的忍受坎苛命运之无情打击, 还是应与深如大海之无涯苦难奋然为敌, 并将其克服。 此二抉择, 就竟是哪个较崇高? 死即睡眠, 它不过如此! 倘若一眠能了结心灵之苦楚与肉体之百患, 那么, 此结局是可盼的! 死去, 睡去... 但在睡眠中可能有梦, 啊, 这就是个阻碍: 当我们摆脱了此垂死之皮囊, 在死之长眠中会有何梦来临? 它令我们踌躇, 使我们心甘情愿的承受长年之灾, 否则谁肯容忍人间之百般折磨, 如暴君之政、骄者之傲、失恋之痛、法章之慢、贪官之侮、或庸民之辱, 假如他能简单的一刃了之? 还有谁会肯去做牛做马, 终生疲於操劳, 默默的忍受其苦其难, 而不远走高飞, 飘於渺茫之境, 倘若他不是因恐惧身后之事而使他犹豫不前? 此境乃无人知晓之邦, 自古无返者。 生存或毁灭, 这是个必答之问题: 是否应默默的忍受坎苛命运之无情打击, 还是应与深如大海之无涯苦难奋然为敌, 并将其克服。 此二抉择, 就竟是哪个较崇高? 死即睡眠, 它不过如此! 倘若一眠能了结心灵之苦楚与肉体之百患, 那么, 此结局是可盼的! 死去, 睡去... 但在睡眠中可能有梦, 啊, 这就是个阻碍: 当我们摆脱了此垂死之皮囊, 在死之长眠中会有何梦来临? 它令我们踌躇, 使我们心甘情愿的承受长年之灾, 否则谁肯容忍人间之百般折磨, 如暴君之政、骄者之傲、失恋之痛、法章之慢、贪官之侮、或庸民之辱, 假如他能简单的一刃了之? 还有谁会肯去做牛做马, 终生疲於操劳, 默默的忍受其苦其难, 而不远走高飞, 飘於渺茫之境, 倘若他不是因恐惧身后之事而使他犹豫不前? 此境乃无人知晓之邦, 自古无返者。

有谁有壁花少年台词吗?

你说的是这句吗?我最喜欢的就是这个了

Sam:"Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing?"

Charlie:"We accept the love we think we deserve."

相关文章:

• 张绍巍(部队题材小品)《突击前夜》剧本台词
  • 郭笑于恒小品《提意见》台词剧本/CCTV小品大赛
  • 赵博郭金杰小品《让座》台词剧本/北京喜剧幽默大赛
  • 岳晓玉李经堂小品《梦的调色板》台词剧本
  • 潘长江韩兆小品《谈啥别谈钱》剧本台词/2015江苏春晚
  • 张杰小品《耳机销售员》台词剧本——周六夜现场
  • 郭阳郭亮付玉龙《非常访谈》台词完整版/安徽卫视17分钟版本