当前位置:首页 > 正文

经典英文电影台词【一些英語電影經典臺詞.謝謝】

一些英語電影經典臺詞.謝謝

经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.

We're going to go ahead and make your day.

我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特?伊思特伍德的一句台词:

Go ahead and make my day!

Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴

Gee,thanks. You make my day.

哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.

但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.

一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.

“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.

今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。

winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.

Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。

Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.

今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙?白兰度的一句著名台词。

Make an offer: 出价,提出条件

经典英文电影台词

NO.1 Forrest Gump

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

英文电影经典台词

20部经典英文电影对白

1.《乱世佳人》

Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》

“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》

It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》

Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》

I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》

Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

15.《美梦成真》

The end ,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》

“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”

“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》

If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。

18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》

--I thought you were gone.

--Without you,never

19.《教父》

Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

20.《美国派3》

Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !

Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

具体分析:

背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。

下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。

语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如Therewasverylittletrafficandittooknexttonotimetogethome.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,Iboughtthisvasefornexttonothingatanantiquesmarket.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereduptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)

顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.

Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.

Starsky:Hey, stop it.

Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.

Starsky:Hey!

Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.

Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/21113917

经典英语电影对白(

只能帮你找这么多了……你看看行不行(歌舞青春比较容易)

经典电影对白:当幸福来敲门(The pursuit of Happiness)

1. Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.

克里斯?加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

2. Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.

克里斯?加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

3. Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!

克里斯?加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。

4. I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.

我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但 我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

经典电影对白:阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)

1. Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.

2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been .

你可以从一个人的鞋子了解到很多,他们要去哪里,他们去过哪里.

3.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同

4.Ain't I going to be me?我不能成为我自己么(真实的,本色的自我)?

5.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.那是我听过的最佳的回答.

6.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

经典电影对白:歌舞青春

剧情引导1:Troy和Gabriella重归于好,篮球队也同科学社交往甚密起来。而Sharpay和Ryan两兄妹无意偷听到两人复试的美妙合唱大吃一惊,唯恐被这两位新人抢去风头,决意做手脚让他们不能参加复试….

【剧场】

Troy: Callbacks the same time as the game?

Gabriella: And the scholastic decathlon.

Tylar: Why would they do that?

Chad: I smell a rat named Darbus.

Kelsi: I think two rats, neither named Darbus.

Chad: Do you know something about this, small person?

Kelsi: Miss Darbus thinks she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves.

Chad: Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs?

Troy: Nothing, We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing, maybe. Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?

Guys: You know I'm in.

特洛伊:复试时间和球赛同时举行?

凯碧:还有学术十项全能。

泰勒:他们搞什么啊?

查德:一定是达布斯坏的事。

凯尔茜:其实是两个人坏事,但跟达布斯无关。

查德:你知道些什么嘛,小个子?

凯尔茜:达布斯老师以为她保住了音乐剧正常举行,但是雷恩和夏佩都是忙着保全自身。

查德:我得给那两个音乐剧混蛋点什么颜色看看!

特洛伊:不要,不要给他们什么颜色看。也许去唱歌就行。如果我们齐心协力的话,事情还有得救。谁加入?

大伙:当然算我一个。

【解析】: smell a rat

smell a rat字面的意思是“闻到一只老鼠”,解释为“认为有什么事情不不对劲”,尤其是用在觉得有人暗中作祟的

相关文章:

• 电视剧《都挺好》台词字幕
  • 贾玲李晨小品《骨科风云》台词剧本
  • 胡杏儿《亲爱的》台词/演员请就位第二季
  • 邹云清费启鸣马伯骞《最好的我们》台词剧本
  • 王锵董思怡丁程鑫《以家人之名》台词完整版
  • 张月刘芮麟《被偷走的那五年》台词剧本
  • 金靖刘胜瑛小品《机场培训师》台词剧本
  • 孟繁淼小品《侦探柯比》台词完整版