当前位置:首页 > 正文

宋丹丹下蛋公鸡台词【你听过哪些逆天的对话?】

你听过哪些逆天的对话?

感谢邀请问答,在生活中经常听到一些逆天的说话或电视节目,比如,好多男生自以为撩妹技巧十分厉害,实际上在无形中已经把天聊死了。等等,在这里不多说了。让你自己去发现吧

男的怀孕!哥伦比亚女模特的老公怀孕8个月即将生产,怎么回事?

不知道为什么看到这个题目,我脑海里突然想起宋丹丹老师小品中的台词:“下蛋公鸡,公鸡中的战斗机,欧耶。”

如今又传出男的怀孕,这又是什么情况?

图片中的男主人公名字叫埃斯特万·兰德拉,如今已经怀孕了8个月之久。说到这里,大家是不是觉得不可思议?我想一大批吃瓜群众又按捺不住内心的好奇了。

不卖关子了,这个结果大家一定是想象不到的。图片中的这一对其实都是变形人。也就是说你所看到的女主原来是个男的,而怀孕的这个男主其实原来是个女的,所以才造成了现在的这个局面。

是不是很神奇?

而且这对夫妻的变性和一般的变性是有一定区别的,一般的变性人是没有生育能力的,但是他们不是。他们只是改变的容貌特征,而保留了原始的生殖能力。所以你所看到的男人其实是个女人,而你看到的女人其实是个男人。所以这样就可以解释的清楚了。

写到这里,真的想说大千世界无奇不有,而对于不熟悉他们状况的朋友,突然看到这样的场景,估计还真能被吓一跳。

而且根据现代医学表明,男人确实可以怀孕,只是技术还需要一段很长的时间才能成熟啊!

赵本山公鸡下蛋的英文台词

"Roosters lay eggs" - Spring Festival Evening Show sketch lines SONG Dan-dan: daughter-in-law at home to guests, and the entire dish were hard. You which podcasts were recorded at the end? Cattle: Units in various places are broadcast. SONG Dan-dan: Units place nice, do not put CCTV broadcast, non-靠谱(laughter). Last year I came back from the central Taiwan, and that guy, all the way back the words you, what干啥compensation (laughter). Cattle: Mother to you to take photographs. SONG Dan-dan: I do not like according to him. Cattle: to give your sub-heads, the old black (Zhao Benshan right from the stage play, a warm round of applause). Cattle: the audience hello friends, now we stand behind black clouds are the twocelebrities, at their home shortly before the great wonders happen. Their home a rooster lay eggs even. (Zhao Benshan撒腿就跑, SONG Dan-dan to keep up with) Zhao Benshan:老婆子your mouth with cotton waistband sounds like, SONG Dan-dan: how the? Zhao Benshan: So loose it! Zhao Benshan: rooster lay eggs at咱家happened, that does not mean that I am pregnant with others of a kind (laughter). SONG Dan-dan: I counted, one, two ... ... Zhao Benshan: Are you a lifetime of several 123. SONG Dan-dan: I Say you want to start with you. Cattle: to begin recording programs. Zhao Benshan: the last book, still owes money to the cost of 20,000 people. Cattle: (money) This is the pre-paid for services rendered. SONG Dan-dan: Do you want to know the details, please log in Baiyun blog points Durian point com. Cattle: Mother yesterday also opened this blog? SONG Dan-dan: I now have a celebrity book. Cattle: WillMother lay eggs before the rooster sign of what he did? Zhao Benshan: No signs. SONG Dan-dan: there is a sign, there is a sign,咋能no sign of it? Chickens lay eggs before say there is indeed a sign, and signs of obvious that the most important are changes in the production of facial expressions. Zhao Benshan: chicken first laughed. (We all laughed) cattle: (Laughter) Please

相关文章:

• 邵峰张瑞雪潘长江小品《还处吗》台词剧本
  • 孙涛小品《“鸡”关算尽》台词剧本
  • 潘长江黄晓娟小品《亲家来了》台词剧本
  • 邵峰孙涛小品《喜从天降》台词剧本
  • 邵峰孙涛潘长江小品《前程似锦》台词剧本
  • 郭冬临邵峰小品《酒壮好人胆》台词剧本
  • 于洋方向赵博小品《我要当前锋》台词剧本——欢乐饭米粒儿
  • 邵峰小品《加班饭》台词剧本——欢乐饭米粒儿
  • 叶青高海宝龙八小品《假如我有超能力》台词剧本
  • 开心麻花魏翔小品《出狱一团糟》台词剧本——欢脱定律
  • 发表评论