阿诺施瓦辛格台词(经典版)?

71 岁阿诺施瓦辛格遭凌空飞踢:“以为谁推了我一下”

南非群童欺我老无力

轮流和我玩飞踢

踢完自己先倒地

唇焦口燥呼不得

回家摸背自叹息

健身专家greg plitt励志演讲的台词。

You don’t burn out mentally, because you’ll always burn out physically. The differential somebody winning and losing has nothing to do with the genetics, has nothing to do with the potential. You are gonna fell the sourness you never felt before. it suppose to be that way, It means you are using muscle you haven’t used before, your body is waking up. Sharpen your arsenal for perfection in what you can be. But if you didn’t know that, mentally you didn’t prepare for that. You think something is wrong,maybe it is time to stop, those are the times you need to move free and further. And even though you go to the gym and put your time in there. You check your Gym box. ‘Yeah, I went to the gym man, all good.’ You come back around you go to the mirror now. I am not seeing anything, I am not seeing anything, I am not seeing anything changes at all. No! Well you haven’t push yourself for your body have a reason to change. If I give a valiant effort to something, day in and day out, I saw no change, I quite quit too.

When you embark this journey, you must know: That it is gonna go down before it comes up, and when it comes up, it is gonna go so much higher than you have ever been.

Sacrificing today for tomorrow. I couldn’t hold myself up. Hitting the pavement. I am OK with that cause tomorrow I will get back up , and do it again. I am gonna tried to beat my last performance. In life, It’s not the genetic guy who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win, is the person with great perseverance. Always wants to get up and go at it again! Go at it again! That’s the guy who has his hands raised later in life. That’s the guy you guy need to be.

Record everything. What you eat, your training habits, how you feel. You take a picture of yourself on day one and put it on the mirror. That’swho I will never be again. That’s day one. Say good bey him. Behind back the picture you write down your weight, your height, all your information, your body fat, tape tape around your arms, your waist, your thigh. Record where you have been. When the struggle gets hard, you felt that you are not going anywhere. Go back to the day one and remeasure itFXX, you will find your effort is paid off.

It’s not an easy path.

Ninety days out man I gotta run a marathon. Ninety days out I am gonna enter bodybuilding contest. Ninety days out I gotta family reunion, high school reunion. I want to look my best. Ninety days to become that person I wanna be. To turn the dream to the reality I got ninety days. Today is one ninetieth of that opportunity. You guys gonna find fear, that fear will either create you or destroy you. I love fear. Reason why? Behind every fear is the person you want to be. Fear is self-impose. Meaning it doesn’t exist. You created it you can destroy it too, It’s intangible. And you face your fears guys, you will realize is not that big. And Once you face it, you are gonna ‘oh my god’ man, all this time I have been running from. You know it is so small. When If I just stay still ‘oh my god’, not only did I face it and I beat it back. Energy never lost transferred. That negative energy, That fear, is destroyed and comes back with confidence. What else am I, what else an I capable of? What else holding my back from? That I am capable of more. What am I running from that I don’t need to? What else can I overcome? You go after and you give it all you have. If you lost it, at least you tried, man. I failed is ten times more a man than someone who said what if. Cause what if never run to the arena.

网上找了很久没有找到,这是我自己听视频然后自己打出来的,中间可能有一些小错,请谅解。花了很长时间,望采纳!

当施瓦辛格的“I won’t be back”定格情怀,人间是否再无终结者?

施瓦辛格告别《终结者》的一段视频中,他在接受采访时说出了一句话:I won’t be back!

施瓦辛格的硬汉性格,定格在许多人心里。而施瓦辛格告别了《终结者》,宣告了一个硬汉时代的终结。而失去了灵魂的《终结者》,还是《终结者》人们心中的终结者了吗?

1984年,由詹姆斯·卡梅隆导演的科幻动作电影《终结者》一鸣惊人,影片讲述了来自未来的人工智能机器人终结者T-800穿越到现在追杀人类的故事,而施瓦辛格正是饰演终结者的演员。

施瓦辛格在《终结者》中展现了他出众的体魄与热血的搏斗技巧,凭借铁血硬汉的风格圈了众多粉丝,而他出演的角色的经典装扮——墨镜皮衣,一度成为当时的潮流。粉丝们至今都难以忘记他在电影中说的那句“I’ll be back!”,直到现在都是难以忘却的经典台词。

电影也凭借激情热血的动作打斗与具有开创性,前瞻性的科幻概念,获得了巨大的成功,并且成功开创了科幻电影的新类型,《终结者》施瓦辛格也因此成为名震国际的动作巨星。

在这之后,卡梅隆又找上施瓦辛格合作了拍摄了《终结者2:审判日》,影片在第一部的基础上,有了更加颠覆的特效画面和更加精彩的动作场面,轰动了世界影坛,成为至今都无法超越的经典科幻电影。而终结者T-800这一由施瓦辛格饰演的角色也成为了电影历史上的经典硬汉形象。

到现在,距离终结者的诞生已经有35年了,在这35年中,施瓦辛格出演了5部《终结者》系列电影,每次都会说那句经典台词“I’ll be back!”,而且他也从未有过失信,每一次都会携手着新的充满惊喜的《终结者》回归。

这一次,离开了《终结者》28年之久的莎拉·康纳与卡梅隆携手施瓦辛格重磅归来,带来了《终结者》系列的最新续作《终结者:黑暗命运》。但这一次却成为了最后一次。看过提前点映场的影迷们说:这一次施瓦辛格没能再说那句经典台词“I’ll be back!”,而是说出了“I won’t be back”这句让人心碎的话。

这位陪伴了我们长达35年的终结者T-800也迎来了他的最后一战。没有了施瓦辛格的《终结者》,也不可能是原来的终结者。

故事落幕,英雄离去。但施瓦辛格的铁汉柔情,T-800的冷酷霸气,《终结者》的热血澎湃,终将成为常盛不衰的经典与永不磨灭的传奇。

英雄无悔,传奇不灭。11月1日,《终结者:黑暗命运》即将登陆全国影院,一起去陪T-800打完最后一仗,与《终结者》中的那位钢铁硬汉告别吧。

施瓦辛格和史泰龙谁比较大牌?

史泰龙的第一滴血让我印象深刻,影史上不可多得的动作电影。经典台词‘镇上你最大,山中我为王’。经典指数四星半

施瓦辛格最最著名的终结者系列,可以说开创了好莱坞动作科幻惊悚片的先河。让全世界无数人为之疯狂,不是当今世界这些科幻动作片可以比拟的。经典台词‘I will be back’。经典指数五颗星

相关文章:

• 顾晶晶小品《豪爽女装白富美追发小》台词剧本
  • 冯巩傅园慧小品《信任》台词剧本/2017央视春晚
  • 潘斌龙 贾玲小品《面子》剧本台词/2015江苏卫视春晚
  • 大壮蒋诗萌小品《分手男女》台词完整版/一起来笑吧
  • 陈嘉男张哲华小品《办公室的爱情》台词剧本
  • 郭冬临邵峰小品《啥叫面子》台词剧本
  • 赵正平小品《我的少女时代》台词剧本
  • 毛猛达沈荣海相声《上海的度》台词完整版
  • 电视剧《小城故事多》剧本台词丨第3集:穆童支持穆笛片段
  • 央视老版《三国演义》剧本台词丨第55集:张飞张郃瓦口关片段
  • 发表评论