当前位置:首页 > 正文

指环王甘道夫经典台词【问里面甘道夫的一句台词】

谁看过英文指环王1?问里面甘道夫的一句台词

Gandalf: Fly, you fools!

(Gandalf loses his grip and falls into the abyss)

甘道夫:快跑,你们这些傻瓜!

〔甘道夫抓不住悬崖边,跌入了深渊〕

来自魔戒一的加长版剧本

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Subjects&file=index&req=viewpage&pageid=66

甘道夫的经典语录?

所有人在一生中都会遇到这样的时刻,但这不是他们所能决定的。我们所应决定的是在仅有的时间里该去做些什么。这世上除了邪恶的意志,还有许多其他的力量存在,佛罗多。毕尔博注定会找到魔戒,也就意味着,你也注定得到它。而那是个令人鼓舞的想法

真正的勇敢,不是夺取他人的性命,而是知道去宽恕。

——甘道夫霍比特人1:意外之旅

“但我相信,能打败黑暗的,不是强大的魔力,而是生活中的小事和微小的爱。”

——甘道夫霍比特人

求魔戒中的经典对白

Frodo: There's something down there.

佛罗多:下面有什么东西

Gandalf: It's Gollum.

甘道夫:那是咕噜姆

Frodo: Gollum?

佛罗多:咕噜姆?

Gandalf: He's been following us for three days.

甘道夫:他跟着我们有三天了

Frodo: He escaped the dungeons of Barad-D?r?

佛罗多:他逃出了巴拉多的地牢?

Gandalf: Escaped…or was set loose.

甘道夫:逃出来……或是被释放出来

Gandalf: Now the Ring has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the Ring, as he hates and loves himself. Sméagol's life is a sad story.

甘道夫:现在魔戒把他吸引到了这儿,因为他永远都摆脱不了对魔戒的渴求。他对魔戒既恨又爱,就像对自己也是既恨又爱。斯米戈尔的人生是个悲惨的故事。

Gandalf: Yes, Sméagol he was once called. Before the Ring found him. Before it drove him mad.

甘道夫:是的,斯米戈尔就是他以前的名字。在魔戒找到他之前,在魔戒把他逼疯之前。

Frodo: It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance.

佛罗多:真可惜毕尔博在有机会的时候没有杀了他

Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.

甘道夫:可惜?毕尔博是因为可怜他才停手。许多当死之人还活着,而一些该活着的人却死了。你能决定谁的生死吗,佛罗多?不要过于急切的裁决人的生死。即便最智慧的人也不能看到所有的结局。我的内心告诉我,咕噜姆还要扮演某个角色,或善或恶,在整件事结束之前。毕尔博的怜悯将决定很多人的命运。

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

佛罗多:我真希望我从没得到魔戒,我真希望这一切都没发生过

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

甘道夫:所有人在一生中都会遇到这样的时刻,但这不是他们所能决定的。我们所能决定的一切,就是在仅有的时间里该去做些什么。这世上除了邪恶的意志,还有许多其他的力量存在,佛罗多。毕尔博注定会找到魔戒,也就意味着,你也注定得到它,而那是个令人鼓舞的想法。

YOU SHALL NOT BE PASSDE?

《指环王一》里面在莫里亚矿洞,甘道夫独自面对炎魔时说的这句经典台词

YOU SHALL NOT BE PASSDE

你休想从这里过去!

相关文章:

• 《茶小学生廉洁教育微电影》台词完整版
  • 朱迅尼格买提小品《当我们老了》台词剧本完整版
  • 冯雷文松小品《加油吧爸爸》台词剧本
  • 王宁小品《后悔药》台词剧本完整版
  • 董建春李丁相声《和一个人说再见》台词完整版
  • 方菁萍梁雪小品《“礼”尚往来》台词剧本/喜剧+
  • 桑可舟王得智苏晗小品《诗名在外》台词剧本/喜剧+