《歌舞青春》中的经典对白!!!英文的!!!!!!!!!! 急用!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've go to move on and be who I am
我必须继续向前走去,并成为真正的我
I just don't belong here
我就是不属于这里
I hope you understand
我希望你理解
We might find our place in this world someday
也许某一天,我们会在这个世界找到我们的位置
But at least for now
但是至少就现在,
I gotta go my own away,
我要走我自己的路了
Troy
What about us?
那我们要怎么办?
What about everything we've been through?
我们一起经过的那一切又怎么办?
Gabriella
What about trust?
那信任要怎么办?
you know
你知道的
never wanted to trust you
从来没有要信任你
and what about me?
那我怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做?
I gotta leave but I'll miss you
我要离开了,但是我会想你的
I'll miss you
我会想你的
so I've got to move on and be who I am
Why do you have to go?
为什么你必须要走?
我就是不属于这里
我希望你能理解
I'm trying to understand
我在试着理解
但是至少现在...
I want you to stay
我想要你留下来
I wanna go my own way
我想走我自己的路
I've got to move on and be who I am
我必须继续向前走去,并成为真正的我
30句经典英语台词,有中文翻译,最好是《歌舞青春》,《哈利波特》,《变形金钢》,《2012》里的。
歌舞青春:
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是7a686964616fe4b893e5b19e31333264646563个未知数.
It's funny when you find yourself当你发现自己
I'm standing here but all I want is to be over there我在这里,但我想在那里
I thought you were my fairy tale我原以为你是我的童话
当你微笑的时候使我感到我可以唱
And when you smiled you made me feel like I could sing along
我发誓我知道你所唱的旋律
I swore I knew the melody that I heard you singing
当只有我和你
When there was me and you
我只感到我被利用,当有一首歌的时候
I'm only left with used-to-bes and once upon a song
流星的愿望不会实现
And wishes on a star just don't come true
就象你浮上去而我在下沉
It's like you were floating while I was falling
就是: 我明白这好像是对你的朋友的负担
And here it is: I know what it's like to carry a load with your friends.
我们要骗谁?你有你的队伍,我有我
Who are we trying to kid? You've got your team and I've got mine.
一个传奇 - 对,传奇,所有都是
- A legend. - Yes. Legends, one and all.
从猿人到早期的武士,中世纪的骑士
From lowly Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon, to early warriors, medi knights.
所有都是
All leading up to...
而我们最后结局是笨的、高估的无脑的运动员
and we end up with spoiled, overpaid bonehead athletes
但我们所在用头脑的道路
But the path of the mind, the path we're on,
这是你所应该在的一方
This is the side where you belong.
我想你们是我的朋友,一起赢,一起输,是队友
I thought that you're my friends. Win together, lose together, teammates.
好了,唱歌不算什么,只是缓解紧张
All right. The singing thing is nothing. Away to keep my nerves down.
我意思我们,不是你
I mean us, not you.
我们想要你知道我们会在那里
We just want you to know that we're gonna be there.
我们应该支持你,不是捣乱
we should boost you up, not tear you down.
对,无论输赢,我们是队友
Yeah. Win or lose, we're teammates.
这才是我们,即使你是最差的歌手
That's what we're about. Even if you turn out to be the worst singer in the world.
我们还不清楚这个,因为我们还没听你唱过
Which we don't know, because we haven't heard you sing.
你们不会听到我唱了
You're not gonna hear me sing, guys.
你也许在我们告诉你之前想尝尝
You'll probably want to try one before we tell you the rest.
不,我们更坏,因为我们还刻薄
No, we were worse than jerks because we were mean jerks.
你假期遇到的是比讲蠢话的更真实的我
The guy you met on vacation is more me than the guy who said those stupid things.
谁知道的英文原版台词??!!
《What I`ve Been Looking For》-歌舞青春
Ryan:
It''''s hard to believe
That I couldn''''t see
Together:
You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me
Sharpay:
This feelings like no other
I want you to know
I''''ve never had someone that knows me like you do
the way you do
I''''ve never had somone as good for me as you
no one like you so lonely before i finally found
what i''''ve been looking for
So good to be seen
So good to be heard
Don''''t have to say a word
For so long I was lost
So good to be found
I''''m loving having you around
This feeling''''s like no other
The way you do
I''''ve never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before, I finally found
what I''''ve ben looking for
Doo Doo DooDoo
Do Do
Woa-ah-ah-oh
http://music.5ilog.com/cgi-bin/music/song.aspx/110781.htm
发表评论