当前位置:首页 > 正文

迪士尼电影经典台词【迪斯尼经典动画电影台词】

迪斯尼经典动画电影台词

参观变成拔火罐搞活厂复活节发挥发挥规范化飞过海发挥发酒疯经过合金钢看见犯得上

求迪士尼电影狮子王1里面20句经典台词

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证

11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。

12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。

13.

迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!

狮子王

Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!

辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...

Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.

爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。

Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!

辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。

Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!

木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。

Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,

辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。

one day, Simba,

辛巴,总有一天,

the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。

Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!

辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?

Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。

Simba: There's more?

辛巴:还有别的?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.

木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。

As king, you need to understand that balance

作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,

and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?

Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.

木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。

When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass

我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。

and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.

所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的

主要内容:?????辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。????????要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。

????????辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。

人猿泰山

Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?

卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?

Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.

卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因

Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth

泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.

Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.

泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.

Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.

卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.

Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,

卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.

and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?

有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.

Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.

泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.

Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?

卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?

Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.

泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.

Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.

卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.

Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.

泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.

Kala: all right, I bet you will.

卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.

主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。

电影《阿凡达》中,最经典的台词是哪一句?

人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会

Sooner or later though,you always have to wake up. (男主角睁眼的瞬间,经典)

相关文章:

  • 赵克侯振鹏迟永志相声《扒马褂》台词完整版
  • 电视剧《欢乐颂二》台词字幕
  • 电视剧《都挺好》台词字幕
  • 贾玲李晨小品《骨科风云》台词剧本
  • 胡杏儿《亲爱的》台词/演员请就位第二季
  • 邹云清费启鸣马伯骞《最好的我们》台词剧本
  • 王锵董思怡丁程鑫《以家人之名》台词完整版
  • 张月刘芮麟《被偷走的那五年》台词剧本
  • 金靖刘胜瑛小品《机场培训师》台词剧本
  • 孟繁淼小品《侦探柯比》台词完整版
  • 发表评论

    全部评论