当前位置:首页 > 正文

使命召唤6台词【求使命召唤6全部英文台词 满意答案追加50分奖励】

求使命召唤6全部英文台词 满意答案追加50分奖励

没人会这么无聊全打出来,只有其中一部分的
使命召唤6英文对白?:
Price:This?is?for?the?record.History?is?weitten?by?the?victor.History?is?filled?with?liars.If?he?lives?and?we?die,?his?truth?becomes?written-and?ours?is?lost.?Shepherd?will?be?a?hero.?'Cause?all?you?need?to?change?the?world?is?one?good?lie?and?a?river?of?blood.?He's?about?to?complete?the?greatest?trick?a?liar?ever?played?on?history.?His?truth?will?be?the?truth.?But?only?if?he?lives?and?we?die.

Price:?They?are?just?around?the?corner?come?on.?Soap?get?on?the?boat.Go!Go!Go!Through?that?cave.?Focus?on?driving?the?boat,?I'll?keep?them?suppressed!?Stay?clear?of?open?areas!?Soap,dodge?that?helicopter!?We?got?a?chopper?on?our?six!?Take?evasive?maneuvers!?Rapids?up?ahead!It's?going?to?get?rough,?hang?on.
Shephard:?Avatar?One,gimme?a?sitrep,over!
UAV?Operator:?I?have?Warhorse?5-1?standing?by.?Pave?Low's?downriver?sir.
Shephard:?Copy?that!?Warhorse?5-1,be?advised,we're?comin'?in?hot!
Pave?Low?Pilot:?Roger-dropping?the?hatch-keep?it?above?30?knots?and?watch?the?vertical?clearance.
Price:Soap!Hold?it?steady!Steady!Steady!Back?up?back?up!
Shephard:?Five?years?ago,?I?lost?30000?men?in?the?blink?of?an?eye.And?the?world?just?fuckin'?watched.Tomorrow?there?will?be?no?shortage?of?volunteers,no?shortage?of?patriots.I?know?you?understand.
Price:?Soap!Soap!It'll?hold?for?now.Come?on,get?up!I?thought?I?told?you?this?was?a?one?way?trip!
Nikolai:looks?like?it?still?is...they'll?be?looking?for?us?you?know.
Price:?Nikolai,we?gotta?get?Soap?outta?here.
Nikolai:Da-I?know?a?place.
手都打累了...?

Contingency?对白
Captain?MacTavish:?Uplink?nearly?complete.General?Shephard?you're?online?with?Captain?Price.
Shepherd:Back?from?the?brink,?Captain.
Captain?Price:"Out?of?the?frying?pan"is?more?like?it.?This?world?looks?more?like?hell?than?the?one?I?just?left.
Shepherd:We?thought?we'd?recovered?the?ACS?before?the?Russians?could?crack?it.We?were?wrong.Then?Makarov?turned?U.S.?into?his?scapegoat.Next?thing?you?know?there's?flames?everywhere.What's?this?image?you're?sending?me?
Captain?Price;You?wanna?put?out?an?oil?fire,?Sir,?you?set?off?a?bigger?explosion?right?next?to?it.Sucks?away?the?oxygen.Snuffs?the?flame.
Shepherd:Price,you?been?locked?away?too?long.Better?get?your?mind?right,son.
Captain?Price;Shephard,are?you?willing?to?do?what?is?necessary?to?win?
Shephard:Always.
Captain?Price:We?got?ourselves?a?pretty?big?fire.Gonna?need?a?huge?bang.
Shepherd:You've?been?in?the?gulag?too?long.Price.Focus?on?taking?out?Makarov.
Captain?Price:No?time,Sir.?We?need?to?end?this?war?today.
Shepherd;I'm?not?asking?you,?Price.This?is?an?order!You're?to...
Captain?Price:Looks?like?we?lost?our?connection.

Captain?MacTavish:Price,I?can?barely?see?what?you?are?shooting?into?my?satellite?feed,too?much?interference.Do?you?see?him,over.
Captain?Price:Roger?that?Soap.I've?found?Roach.He?appears?to?be?intact.We're?going?to?heard?northwest?to?the?sub?base,over.
Soap:Copy?that.The?rest?of?the?team?landed?near?Ghost,pretty?far?to?the?east.
Price:Tell?them?to?proceed?with?the?mission,we'll?regroup?if?possible.Roach,follow?me?and?say?out?ot?sight.Contact.Enemy?patrol?30?meters?to?our?front.Five?men,automatic?rifles,frap?grenades.One?German?Shepherd.
Soap:Dogs.I?hate?dogs.
Captain?Price:These?Russian?dogs?are?like?pussycats?compared?to?the?ones?in?Pripyat.
Soap:It's?good?to?have?you?back,old?man.
Captain?Price:Roger?that.Let's?follow?them?quietly,and?pick?off?any?stragglers.Patience...don't?do?anything?stupid.We'll?have?to?take'em?out?at?the?sametime.Convey?coming,get?out?of?sight.Let?them?pass.Two?of?them?have?stopped?for?a?smoke.Take?one?and?I'll?take?out?the?other.Good.I'm?ready.Let's?take?them?all?out?at?once.You?take?the?handler?and?his?dog?on?the?left.Beautiful.Soap,out?intel?was?off.The?Russians?have?mobile?SAMs.
Soap:Roger?that.
Captain?Price:Have?to?found?us?some?transport?
Soap:I'm?working?on?it.Out.
Captain?Price:Incoming!Look?out!Follow?me!Into?the?woods!Let's?go,let's?go!Slow?domn.Their?vehicles?can't?follow?us?this?far.Let?them?pass.Looks?like?they're?searching?for?us.Dog?patrol.Three?man?patrol?dead?ahead.Take?them?out?or?leave?them?be.Your?call.Nicely?done.Large?patrol?at?12o'clock.Use?a?suppressed?weapon.We'll?have?to?take?them?out?at?the?same?time.Take?the?two?on?the?right.Well?done.We?got?another?dog?patrol.Take?them?out?or?try?to?slip?past.Your?call.Soap,what's?the?status?of?out?air?support,over?
Soap:A?UAV?loaded?with?AGMs?is?en?route?to?your?position.
Captain?Price:Roger?that.This?ridge?is?perfect.Roach,take?control?of?the?Predator?drone.Bullocks!
Soap:What?just?happened?
Captain?Price:There's?a?mobile?SAM?site?in?the?village.It?just?shot?down?our?Predator.Soap,we?need?another?Predator!Roach,let's?go.
Ghost:Stand?back!
Captain?Price:Roach,they?know?we're?here.You?might?want?to?grab?a?different?weapon.
Ghost:Get?back!Check?your?fire!Friendlies?coming?in?at?your?12!
Captain?Price:Nice?work?on?that?SAM?site.
Ghost:Thanks,but?we?better?get?moving-those?explosions?are?gonna?attract?a?lot?of?attention.
Captain?Price:Contact,9o'clock!Check?your?fire!Frag?out!Soap,we've?linked?up?with?Ghost?and?the?rest?of?the?team.
Soap:Roger?that.The?secong?Predator?is?almost?in?position.Make?it?count,these?things?don't?grow?on?trees.
Captain?Price:There's?the?submarine!Right?below?that?crane!Roach,soften?up?their?defenses?with?the?Predator!Watch?for?the?flashing?strobes.That's?us.
Soap:That?got?their?attention!The?whole?base?is?on?alert!You've?better?hurry.You've?only?got?a?couple?of?minutes?before?that?submarine?dives.
Captain?Price:We're?moving!
Soap:AGM?Missile?is?online.AGM?Missile?is?online.I?repeat?AGM?Missile?is?online.Good?kill.Truck?destoryed.Arming?AGM.Standby.You're?halfway?there.AGM?Missile?is?online.
Captain?Price:Use?a?Predator?missile?on?that?truck!
Soap:Direct?Hit.AGM?Missile?is?online.AGM?Missile?is?online.I?repeat?AGM?Missile?is?online.Mutiple?confirmed?kills.Nice?work.
Captain?Price:I'm?going?for?the?sub!Cover?me?from?that?guardhouse?by?the?west?gate!
Ghost:Roger?that!Roach,we?have?to?get?to?that?guardhouse?by?the?west?gate?to?cover?Price!Follow?me!
Soap:AGM?Missile?is?online.
Captain?Price:All?right,?I'm?inside?the?sub!Cover?me,I?need?a?few?minutes!?
Ghost:Incoming!Two?trucks?to?the?east!Contact?12o'clock!More?vehicles?to?the?east!Use?the?UAV!
Soap:Five?plus?KIAs.Good?hit.Good?hit.
Ghost:Contact?to?the?north,on?the?dock?next?to?the?sub!Price,are?you?there?The?silo?doors?are?opening?on?the?sub,I?repeat,the?silo?doors?are?opening?on?the?sub!Price,come?in!They're?opening?the?silo?doors?on?the?sub!Come?on!Hurry!Price,do?you?copy?The?silo?doors?are?open,I?repeat,the?silo?doors?are?open!
Price:Good.
Ghost:What?Wait,wait,Price?Nooooo!We?have?a?nuclear?missile?launch.Missile?in?the?air!Missile?in?the?air!Code?Black!Code?Black!

使命召唤6英文对白

Endgame?对白
Price:This?is?for?the?record.History?is?weitten?by?the?victor.History?is?filled?with?liars.If?he?lives?and?we?die,?his?truth?becomes?written-and?ours?is?lost.?Shepherd?will?be?a?hero.?'Cause?all?you?need?to?change?the?world?is?one?good?lie?and?a?river?of?blood.?He's?about?to?complete?the?greatest?trick?a?liar?ever?played?on?history.?His?truth?will?be?the?truth.?But?only?if?he?lives?and?we?die.

Price:?They?are?just?around?the?corner?come?on.?Soap?get?on?the?boat.Go!Go!Go!Through?that?cave.?Focus?on?driving?the?boat,?I'll?keep?them?suppressed!?Stay?clear?of?open?areas!?Soap,dodge?that?helicopter!?We?got?a?chopper?on?our?six!?Take?evasive?maneuvers!?Rapids?up?ahead!It's?going?to?get?rough,?hang?on.
Shephard:?Avatar?One,gimme?a?sitrep,over!
UAV?Operator:?I?have?Warhorse?5-1?standing?by.?Pave?Low's?downriver?sir.
Shephard:?Copy?that!?Warhorse?5-1,be?advised,we're?comin'?in?hot!
Pave?Low?Pilot:?Roger-dropping?the?hatch-keep?it?above?30?knots?and?watch?the?vertical?clearance.
Price:Soap!Hold?it?steady!Steady!Steady!Back?up?back?up!
Shephard:?Five?years?ago,?I?lost?30000?men?in?the?blink?of?an?eye.And?the?world?just?fuckin'?watched.Tomorrow?there?will?be?no?shortage?of?volunteers,no?shortage?of?patriots.I?know?you?understand.
Price:?Soap!Soap!It'll?hold?for?now.Come?on,get?up!I?thought?I?told?you?this?was?a?one?way?trip!
Nikolai:looks?like?it?still?is...they'll?be?looking?for?us?you?know.
Price:?Nikolai,we?gotta?get?Soap?outta?here.
Nikolai:Da-I?know?a?place.
手都打累了...?

Contingency?对白
Captain?MacTavish:?Uplink?nearly?complete.General?Shephard?you're?online?with?Captain?Price.
Shepherd:Back?from?the?brink,?Captain.
Captain?Price:"Out?of?the?frying?pan"is?more?like?it.?This?world?looks?more?like?hell?than?the?one?I?just?left.
Shepherd:We?thought?we'd?recovered?the?ACS?before?the?Russians?could?crack?it.We?were?wrong.Then?Makarov?turned?U.S.?into?his?scapegoat.Next?thing?you?know?there's?flames?everywhere.What's?this?image?you're?sending?me?
Captain?Price;You?wanna?put?out?an?oil?fire,?Sir,?you?set?off?a?bigger?explosion?right?next?to?it.Sucks?away?the?oxygen.Snuffs?the?flame.
Shepherd:Price,you?been?locked?away?too?long.Better?get?your?mind?right,son.
Captain?Price;Shephard,are?you?willing?to?do?what?is?necessary?to?win?
Shephard:Always.
Captain?Price:We?got?ourselves?a?pretty?big?fire.Gonna?need?a?huge?bang.
Shepherd:You've?been?in?the?gulag?too?long.Price.Focus?on?taking?out?Makarov.
Captain?Price:No?time,Sir.?We?need?to?end?this?war?today.
Shepherd;I'm?not?asking?you,?Price.This?is?an?order!You're?to...
Captain?Price:Looks?like?we?lost?our?connection.

Captain?MacTavish:Price,I?can?barely?see?what?you?are?shooting?into?my?satellite?feed,too?much?interference.Do?you?see?him,over.
Captain?Price:Roger?that?Soap.I've?found?Roach.He?appears?to?be?intact.We're?going?to?heard?northwest?to?the?sub?base,over.
Soap:Copy?that.The?rest?of?the?team?landed?near?Ghost,pretty?far?to?the?east.
Price:Tell?them?to?proceed?with?the?mission,we'll?regroup?if?possible.Roach,follow?me?and?say?out?ot?sight.Contact.Enemy?patrol?30?meters?to?our?front.Five?men,automatic?rifles,frap?grenades.One?German?Shepherd.
Soap:Dogs.I?hate?dogs.
Captain?Price:These?Russian?dogs?are?like?pussycats?compared?to?the?ones?in?Pripyat.
Soap:It's?good?to?have?you?back,old?man.
Captain?Price:Roger?that.Let's?follow?them?quietly,and?pick?off?any?stragglers.Patience...don't?do?anything?stupid.We'll?have?to?take'em?out?at?the?sametime.Convey?coming,get?out?of?sight.Let?them?pass.Two?of?them?have?stopped?for?a?smoke.Take?one?and?I'll?take?out?the?other.Good.I'm?ready.Let's?take?them?all?out?at?once.You?take?the?handler?and?his?dog?on?the?left.Beautiful.Soap,out?intel?was?off.The?Russians?have?mobile?SAMs.
Soap:Roger?that.
Captain?Price:Have?to?found?us?some?transport?
Soap:I'm?working?on?it.Out.
Captain?Price:Incoming!Look?out!Follow?me!Into?the?woods!Let's?go,let's?go!Slow?domn.Their?vehicles?can't?follow?us?this?far.Let?them?pass.Looks?like?they're?searching?for?us.Dog?patrol.Three?man?patrol?dead?ahead.Take?them?out?or?leave?them?be.Your?call.Nicely?done.Large?patrol?at?12o'clock.Use?a?suppressed?weapon.We'll?have?to?take?them?out?at?the?same?time.Take?the?two?on?the?right.Well?done.We?got?another?dog?patrol.Take?them?out?or?try?to?slip?past.Your?call.Soap,what's?the?status?of?out?air?support,over?
Soap:A?UAV?loaded?with?AGMs?is?en?route?to?your?position.
Captain?Price:Roger?that.This?ridge?is?perfect.Roach,take?control?of?the?Predator?drone.Bullocks!
Soap:What?just?happened?
Captain?Price:There's?a?mobile?SAM?site?in?the?village.It?just?shot?down?our?Predator.Soap,we?need?another?Predator!Roach,let's?go.
Ghost:Stand?back!
Captain?Price:Roach,they?know?we're?here.You?might?want?to?grab?a?different?weapon.
Ghost:Get?back!Check?your?fire!Friendlies?coming?in?at?your?12!
Captain?Price:Nice?work?on?that?SAM?site.
Ghost:Thanks,but?we?better?get?moving-those?explosions?are?gonna?attract?a?lot?of?attention.
Captain?Price:Contact,9o'clock!Check?your?fire!Frag?out!Soap,we've?linked?up?with?Ghost?and?the?rest?of?the?team.
Soap:Roger?that.The?secong?Predator?is?almost?in?position.Make?it?count,these?things?don't?grow?on?trees.
Captain?Price:There's?the?submarine!Right?below?that?crane!Roach,soften?up?their?defenses?with?the?Predator!Watch?for?the?flashing?strobes.That's?us.
Soap:That?got?their?attention!The?whole?base?is?on?alert!You've?better?hurry.You've?only?got?a?couple?of?minutes?before?that?submarine?dives.
Captain?Price:We're?moving!
Soap:AGM?Missile?is?online.AGM?Missile?is?online.I?repeat?AGM?Missile?is?online.Good?kill.Truck?destoryed.Arming?AGM.Standby.You're?halfway?there.AGM?Missile?is?online.
Captain?Price:Use?a?Predator?missile?on?that?truck!
Soap:Direct?Hit.AGM?Missile?is?online.AGM?Missile?is?online.I?repeat?AGM?Missile?is?online.Mutiple?confirmed?kills.Nice?work.
Captain?Price:I'm?going?for?the?sub!Cover?me?from?that?guardhouse?by?the?west?gate!
Ghost:Roger?that!Roach,we?have?to?get?to?that?guardhouse?by?the?west?gate?to?cover?Price!Follow?me!
Soap:AGM?Missile?is?online.
Captain?Price:All?right,?I'm?inside?the?sub!Cover?me,I?need?a?few?minutes!?
Ghost:Incoming!Two?trucks?to?the?east!Contact?12o'clock!More?vehicles?to?the?east!Use?the?UAV!
Soap:Five?plus?KIAs.Good?hit.Good?hit.
Ghost:Contact?to?the?north,on?the?dock?next?to?the?sub!Price,are?you?there?The?silo?doors?are?opening?on?the?sub,I?repeat,the?silo?doors?are?opening?on?the?sub!Price,come?in!They're?opening?the?silo?doors?on?the?sub!Come?on!Hurry!Price,do?you?copy?The?silo?doors?are?open,I?repeat,the?silo?doors?are?open!
Price:Good.
Ghost:What?Wait,wait,Price?Nooooo!We?have?a?nuclear?missile?launch.Missile?in?the?air!Missile?in?the?air!Code?Black!Code?Black!

使命召唤6英文剧情对白

楼主我给你个链接: http://game.21cn.com/pcgame/guide/2009/11/26/7133067.shtml

对白的全部的内容太多超过字数限制了,他妈的百度还说我给的内容有限制内容,所以我就给了你想要的大结局对白,详情参见我给你的网站地址。

-----------第十七关-----------

老钱:“下面这段话是为了留个记录。”

“历史由胜利者书写。

历史充满了谎言。

如果我们死了,他还活着,属于他的真相就会被写下。

属于我们的则永远消失。

Sheperd会成为英雄。因为要改变世界,你需要的只是一个聪明的谎言,以及一条河那样多的鲜血。”

(背景:

国家安全局Echelon身份识别

目标确认:Price

国籍:英国

前英国SAS队长

前特别行动部队141专家

高价值目标

叛国,恐怖主义

“他马上就要完成一个史上最棒的骗局。

属于他的真相将会成为‘真相’。

如果我们死了,他还活着的话。”

"Endgame"

“最后一局”

Day 7 - 18:10:26

"SOAP" MacTavish

阿富汗 Site Hotel Bravo

Sheperd:

“5年前,一眨眼的功夫我就失去了3万人。(大概是指1代的那颗核弹)

而整个世界只是TMD看着。”

(Sheperd掏出左轮枪,上子弹)

“到了明天,这个世界就不会缺少志愿者,不会缺少爱国者。(大概指自己要展开对俄罗斯的全面进攻)”

(瞄准肥皂)

“我知道你会理解的。”

Sheperd刚要开枪,老钱从旁边冲了过来将其扑倒在地,两人扭打在一起。扭打中Sheperd的手枪掉了,肥皂费力地爬过去,马上就能够到的时候却被Sheperd一脚踢晕。

肥皂眩晕中断断续续地看到Sheperd赤手空拳把老钱揍得如狗一般……

此时肥皂开始拔插在胸口的匕首,一只手拔不动,上两只手,直拔得眼冒金星双目飚血,仿佛拔了一万年,终于拔出!手拿匕首的肥皂看了看此时正骑在老钱身上(……)的Sheperd,心中怒火中烧(肥皂:只有我才能骑!),使出了飞刀绝技,一刀插中了Sheperd的眼!

结束了。

肥皂用尽了最后一丝力气,老钱也已经一动不动。

一切都结束了。

画面慢慢暗了下去,暗了下去……

老钱:“肥皂……肥皂!”

看见在不远处降落的Nikolai的直升机,满状态复活的老钱生龙活虎地站起来,扛起肥皂就走……

老钱:“我记得我告诉你这是一次单程飞行了。”

Nikolai:“现在看来也还是单程飞行,他们还会找我们的,你知道。”

老钱:“Nikolai,我们得把肥皂弄到安全的地方。”

Nikolai:“嗯那,我知道个地方。”

------------全文完------------

希望能回答你的问题

求使命召唤6游戏人物台词!

我发到你邮箱,字太多。先来一部分。

Sheperd将军:

“物极必反,变化越大,也就越趋近于其最初的形态。

国境线移动,新选手加入,但权力始终能找到一个地方停靠。

我们同俄罗斯人一起浴血奋斗。我们早该知道,他们会因此痛恨我们。

历史由胜利者书写,而我觉得胜利者是我们。

但每当你击倒一个敌人,就会有更棘手的家伙出现。

地点变了,理由变了,目标也变了。

昨天的敌人是今天的新兵

训练他们同你一起战斗,同时也要祈祷他们不会因此而决定痛恨你。”

-------------------

美国陆军游骑兵

一等兵Joseph Allen

Sheperd将军:“时过境迁,烂事依然。你知道我在找什么,Foley中士,眼睛放亮点。”

Foley中士:“今天有批新兵会到战场报道,我会把他们中最好的送给你。”

?

-----------教学关-----------

"S.S.D.D(Same shit, Different day)"

“时过境迁,烂事依然”

day 1 - 15:30

游骑兵75团1营

前线基地:凤凰 - 阿富汗

首先是Foley中士指挥一等兵Joseph Allen同学给新兵蛋子们展示一下枪械的正确使用方法,对着靶子浪费了一些弹药之后,Foley中士又会命令Allen去进行一下模拟战斗测试。于是Allen同学便下到场地里对着画着阿富汗土匪的纸板子浪费一番子弹,同时听着Sheperd将军在一边用扩音器指手画脚。测试之后便直接拉上战场了。

--------教学关结束---------

“我们是人类历史上最牛逼的军事力量。

每一场战斗都是我们的战斗,因为每场战斗都牵动全局,我们不会坐视任何一场。

学会使用现代战争的工具决定着你的人民的命运,繁荣昌盛或彻底毁灭。

我们不能给你自由,但能给你获得自由的技术。我的朋友,这个比一整支钢铁铸成的军队都要更有价值。

谁手里的棍子更大固然很重要,但更重要的是谁在挥舞它。

这是一个英雄倍出的年代,一个创造传奇的年代。

历史由胜利者书写,让我们干活吧。”

使命召唤6 一如往日 英文台词

're Welcome "mentality health of the people will not wake up in the morning, this will be his last day on the world.

However, I feel able to think it is a luxury, not curse.

Know that they have towards the end is a kind of freedom.

It is a good time to ...... inventory.

Firearms exhausted, to few public enemy to the brink of madness, still perform an equivalent to a suicide mission.

But here stained with thousands of years of war stains gravel ...

They will remember us.

Get rid of our countless nightmare, now is the time for us to make a choice for themselves.

As the earth exhaled breath so brave to move forward.

Have the power in our hearts, in the eyes of target:

· I · they will dry out · He

这是开场动画里的内容 普莱斯说的,我只能帮到你这儿,没人会闲着没事找全关的对话。。

相关文章:

• 烧饼秦霄贤《德云大厦》台词完整版/德云斗笑社
  • 涂松岩韩雪《西楚霸王》台词完整版
  • 魏三崔大笨小品《潮儿倔爹》台词剧本
  • 孙涛于洋小品《歪打正着》台词剧本
  • 应宁王玥波相声《方言歌曲》台词完整版
  • 张九龄王九龙相声《德云社》台词|笑傲江湖决赛
  • 陈宥维孙千刘芮麟《甄嬛传》台词/演员请就位2
  • 任敏孟子义丁程鑫《天才枪手》完整版台词剧本