当前位置:首页 > 正文

美国往事中英20句台词【急求!《美国往事》经典台词!】

急求!《美国往事》经典台词!

You see, Mr secretory, I have a story also, but a little simple than yours. Many years ago I had a friend, a dear friend. I turned him in to save his life, what he was killed. But he wanted it that way. It’s grate frendship. Went bad for him, went bad for me too. Good night, Mr Bailey. "——Noodles

部长先生,

我也有个故事

只是比你的单纯些

许多年前我有个朋友

一个很好的朋友

我为救他而向警方告密

但他被杀了

可是那是他想要的结局

那是伟大的友谊......

他遭此不幸后

我也就一直不如意至今

再见,贝利先生

NOODLES

PS: 答了一半才发现你一分没给,算我白做好事吧

《美国往事》中,麦克斯和面条的台词,知道的帮下忙!

二十年代的美国,绰号“面条”的纽约少年和几个同龄朋友一起认识了聪明狡黠的麦克斯。他们开始从事走私活动。不久,面条在一场械斗中杀伤人命,被关进监牢。若干年后面条被释放出狱,当年的小伙伴们已经变成了成熟健壮的青年。在麦克斯的带领下,他们重操旧业,开始了一系列的抢劫、盗窃、敲诈活动。随着犯罪活动的不断深入,麦克斯似乎被胜利冲昏了头脑,竟然把美国联邦储备银行也列入了行动目标。有过铁窗经验的的面条不忍眼看好友走向毁灭,偷偷打电话报警,想逼迫麦克斯收手。警察与面条的朋友展开激烈枪战,麦克斯等人全部被杀。面条在极端的悔恨与痛苦之下,离开了自己生长的地方,离开了心爱的姑娘,远走他乡。几十年后,几近垂暮的面条潦倒回乡,意外发现原来当年的一切都是麦克斯的精心策划。他借面条和警察之手除去伙伴,自己则金蝉脱壳,吞没了团伙的巨款,改头换面之后跻身政界,成为上层社会的名流。麦克斯恳求面条杀死自己,幻想以此赎回自己的罪孽,,被面条所拒绝。麦克斯走投无路之下跳进垃圾粉碎机自杀。

英语经典电影台词20句要翻译

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

美国电影台词20句

sorry ,不记得那么多。

最爱的一句《歌舞青春》

Do you remenber in kindergarden,how you even meet a kid, and know nothing abaout him. then ten seconds later,you are playing like you are best friends.Because you needn't to be anything but youself.

还记得你幼儿园的时候吗?见到一个孩子,你什么都不了解,但是10秒以后,你们就像好朋友一样地玩了。因为你只要做自己就可以了。

还有一句,I‘ve never lied,except when necessary.我从不说谎,除非需要的时候。

《ET》

ET phone home. 这就不用翻了哈~

《教父》与《美国往事》哪个造诣更高?为什么?

很早之前看的《教父》后面又看了几遍,虽然没看过几部片子,但我看过的所有电影无出《教父》之右者。这部电影真的可以让一个男孩成长为一个男人,其中人物的思考,面对问题时采用的策略,拿到现在来看也是非常经典的,如果想真正看懂《教父》就要代入角色,把自己当成剧中人。《教父》是一部有力量的片子。《美国往事》是前不久看过的,四个小时的片长实在是磨人耐性。可能是我个人原因吧,对于爱情、友情、背叛这种题材的片子已经审美疲劳了。如果说《教父》是时代对大家族的影响,《往事》就是时代对个人的影响,禁酒令成就了黑帮,禁酒令的取消也终结了黑帮的黄金时代,noodles的人生也是随着黑帮的兴衰而沉浮,他为了义气伤人坐监,为了自由拒绝受政客利用,爱到深处使用暴力占有了心上人,看到年老的MAX他放下了手中的枪,那一刻他是释然还是复仇的快感,我不知道。noodles是一个市井小人物,他的决定算不上理性更谈不上英明,但还算是坚持了自我(他的自我是什么?我是没闹懂)。很多人喜欢他,因为从他身上可以看到自己的影子,就我个人而言,我有点鄙视主人公noodles。

和《往事》相同思想,相同主旨的电影也很常见,《往事》并没有高明到哪里去。但《教父》不一样,没有哪一部电影能让我把每一句台词都仔细琢磨一遍,随着年龄阅历的增加也越来越体会到影片中蕴含的智慧。更重要的是《教父》比《往事》要早十年,也可以说《教父》让《往事》往后拖了十年,这十年没看出《往事》有什么长进。

相关文章:

  • 黄璐贺开朗《82年生的金智英》台词剧本完整版
  • 黄奕《风月》台词完整版——演员请就位第二季
  • 苗阜王声相声《文武双全》台词完整版
  • 柳岩胡冰卿《回家的诱惑》台词完整版
  • 尚大庆小品《天山情》台词剧本/2017央视春晚
  • 呼兰《脱口秀大会》台词完整版整理
  • 李雪琴《脱口秀大会》台词完整版
  • 老田《脱口秀大会》台词完整版
  • 周奇墨《脱口秀大会》台词完整版
  • 第三季《脱口秀大会》台词完整版整理
  • 发表评论

    全部评论