当前位置:首页 > 正文

指环王经典台词英文【急求~~~】

《魔戒》甘道夫的经典台词,英文原版的,英文的,急求~~~

Pippin: I didn't think it would end this way.

我没想到一切会以这样的方式结束

Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it.

结束?不,旅途不会在这里结束。死亡不过是另一条路,一条我们人人都得走的路。世界的灰雨大幕将会拉开,一切将如银色水晶般闪耀。然后你会看到它

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

所有人在一生中都会遇到这样的时刻,但这不是他们所能决定的。我们所应决定的是在仅有的时间里该去做些什么。这世上除了邪恶的意志,还有许多其他的力量存在,佛罗多。毕尔博注定会找到魔戒,也就意味着,你也注定得到它。而那是个令人鼓舞的想法

绝对原版

求《魔戒》经典台词,英汉双译

it`s all wrong.这不公平

by rights,we shouldn`t even be here.我们本就不该来

but we are.可是我们却在这里了

it`s like in the great stories,mr.frodo.这就象我们听过的伟大故事,佛罗多先生.

the ones that really mattered.歌颂伟大的事迹

full of darkness and danger they were.充满了黑暗和危险

and sometimes you didn`t want to know the end有时候你不想知道结局

because how could the end be happy?因为怎可能有快乐结局?

how could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?发生了这么多可怕的事情,这个世界怎可能回到从前

but in the end,it`s only a passing thing this shadow-even darkness must pass.但是最后可怕的阴影终究会消失,就连黑暗也会消失

a new day will come.崭新的一天将会来临

and when the sun shines,it will shine out the clearer.太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒

those were the stories that stayed with you that meant something.这些才是让人永生难忘意义非凡的感人故事

even if you were too small to understand why.即使你太年轻不明白为什么

but i think, mr.frodo,i do understand.i know now.但是我想我明白了,佛罗多先生,我现在知道了

folk in these stories had lots of chances of turning back,only they didn`t.故事里的主角有很多的半途而废的机会但是他们并没有

they kept going because they were holding on to something. what are we holding on to,sam?他们勇往直前因为他们抱着一种信念。我们抱着什么信念,山姆?

that there`s some good in this world,mr.frodo.and it`s worth fighting for.在这个世界上一定存在着善良值得我们奋战到底!

指环王3经典台词的英文翻译

英文原字幕

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers!

I see in your eyes...

...the same fear that would take

the heart of me.

A day may come

when the courage of Men fails...

...when we forsake our friends

and break all bonds of fellowship.

But it is not this day.

An hour of wolves

and shattered shields...

...when the age of Men

comes crashing down.

This day we fight!

By all that you hold dear

on this good earth...

...I bid you stand, Men of the West!

求指环王中的经典台词 (要英语的)

History became legend, Legend became myth.

I don't know half of you half as wellas you should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you should deserve.(经典啊!!)

这是最最开头的一段台词..很精悍的描述了戒指的历史...

The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was…is lost. For none now live who remember it

It began with the forging of the Great Rings.Three were given to the Elves: Immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf-lords: Great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine…nine rings were gifted to the race of Men…who, above all else, desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived. For another ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom…the Dark Lord Sauron Forged in secret a Master Ring…to control all others.

对了,还有Gandalf唱的Bilbo作的歌:

The road goes ever on and on,

down from the door where it began

Now far ahead the road has gone

And I must follow if I can

《指环王1》魔戒再现的经典台词?

May it be an evening star

祝愿夜幕明星

Shines down upon you

将光华铺撒满你身

May it be when darkness falls

祈愿当黑暗降临时