当前位置:首页 > 正文

托斯卡纳经典台词英文【英语经典台词60句翻译】

英语经典台词60句翻译

阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)肖申克的救赎 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!

求诺丁山中一句经典台词的英文版?

是这个:and dont forget, i m also just a girl , standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her .

还有下文:if you love her , please dont be hesitate, hold her in your arms immidiately.

柯南里所有英语经典台词

If cross out all other possibilities, no matter how impossible the remaining seems to be, it is always the truth.

当排除所有的不可能,剩下的即使再不可能,它也就是真相。——柯南

Ladies and gentlemen, it's a show time now.

女士们先生们,现在是表演时间. ——怪盗基德

A secret makes a woman woman.

秘密使女人更有女人味. ——苦艾酒

Move it, Angel!

让开,天使! ——苦艾酒

seven eight nine ten

Ready or not……

Here I come……

I see you……

准备好了吗?

我来了……

我看见你了…… —— 苦艾酒

A secret makes a woman wonan……

Do you remember?It was your last word to me……

I've been repeating many times not to forget the enemy's word……

The enemy who killed my father……

Right?Chris Vineyard……

女人因秘密而美丽……你记得吗?这是你留给我的最后一句话.为了不忘记我一直挂在嘴边,我杀父仇人的话.

没错吧,克利斯·宾亚德? ——茱蒂

Aiiamond cut diamond.

旗鼓相当的对手一较高下. ——灰原 哀

Even if you are facing a bitten aspect of life……Drugs and murder ate foul without any excase……deserve a red card a loser……

无论遇到多么痛苦,悲伤的事情……吸毒跟杀人是违反规定的犯规行为,必须接受一张红牌…… —— 柯南

Can you tell me, please, Gin? Do you believe in heaven? You must say coldly…… “It’s not like you to be so silly.” Until we lift our glasses filled with rotten sherry, please find the answer. I can’t wait…… —— 苦艾酒

Well, X means a kiss…… It’s feminine…… expression of affection…… But it could also…… be an evil stamp of hatred…… Sure…… It’s where a fatal silver arrow shoots…… X marks the target spot…… —— 苦艾酒

What can a lipstick bring us?

Show me your magic……Cool guy…… ——茱蒂

We can be both of God and the devil. Since we’re trying to raise the dead against the stream of time.

我们既是神也是魔鬼,因为我们要令时光倒转,让人起死回生.

(这句话是在板仓日记里出现的,但是苦艾酒说的)

相关文章:

• 江天佑东北女F4小品《军训》台词剧本
  • 童瑶李泽锋《三十而已》台词完整版
  • 方向范艺萌赵雪许君聪小品《白雪公主》台词剧本
  • 杜旭东贾旭明小品《男一号与跑龙套》台词剧本
  • 蒋梦婕文松小品《爱情证明》台词/跨界喜剧王20190803
  • 于磊付朝奎相声《小偷遇见贼》台词/笑动剧场
  • 宋小宝小品《烤串》台词剧本/2017辽宁春晚
  • 杨建伟小品《三婆的烦恼》台词剧本/我爱满堂彩
  • 郭子歆小品《幸福的小保安》台词剧本完整版/组团儿上春晚