当前位置:首页 > 正文

海上钢琴师经典台词【海上钢琴师对白】

海上钢琴师对白

All that city. You just couldn’t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn’t see. You understand that? What I didn’t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...

Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eighty-eight of them, nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You are infinite. And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by.

You get me up on that gangway and you’re rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that’s the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You’re sitting on the wrong bench. That’s God’s piano.

Christ! Did, did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die...

All that world is weighing down on me, you don’t even know where it comes to an end, and aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of living it?

I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here, but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.

Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It’s a woman too beautiful; it’s a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It’s a music I don’t know how to make. I could never get off this ship. At best, I can step off my life. After all, I don’t exist for anyone. You’re an exception, Max, you’re the only one who knows I’m here. You’re a minority, and you better get used to it. Forgive me, my friend, but I’m not getting off.

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper

——T·S·Eliot

还有 我发不出 地址不 问问不允许发连接

电影《海上钢琴师》其主题思想是传播一种什么样的哲学理念和影视艺术?

《海上钢琴师》这部作品,描写了一个叫1900的人传奇而又十分凄凉悲怆的一生。1900是一个被遗弃的孩子,被船上工人捡到收养并起名1900,他一直生活在船上,凭借自己过人的天赋练就了非凡的钢琴技艺。他开始成为船上的钢琴师,经历了很多故事,而终究,哪怕他喜欢上了一个姑娘,他也没有下过船,直到这艘船被弃用被炸毁……

这部作品所表达的哲学理念十分丰厚,超乎我所能了解的范畴。但我觉得其中有一个主要理念,就是柏拉图提出的人生三大问题:我是谁?我从哪里来?我要到哪里去?这三个问题很多人一生都没有想明白,而主人公1900也是在这三个问题中周旋。1900不知自己是谁从哪里来,他怪异的名字也体现了这一点,名字不过是一个代号,并不是真实的自我,而他又是一个被遗弃的人,不要探讨深层次的从哪里来,他真正的故乡都是一个虚无缥缈的答案。而要到哪里去,这个问题也就是全过程的重点。1900前半生都在船上,船,从这头到那头,是一个有限的距离,钢琴,从这边到那边不过是有限的琴键。而如果到了陆地上,一切都没有了尽头,正如电影中那段十分经典的台词:“你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。”这是1900决定不下船时给出的理由。当然,影片所表达的内容非常丰富,包括1900对于钢琴的执念,那种艺术家的情怀,1900的友情,爱情,都因为船的有限而表现出了这些感情最原本的样子。

关于这部电影的影视艺术,首先其丰富的哲学理念已经给观众带来了非常不错的观影体验,其次,《海上钢琴师》中的很多镜头是至今无法超越的艺术,比如1900与黑人钢琴大师比赛的过程,堪称经典。另外其中的很多台词,也都充满艺术色彩。

(图为1900在下船时的犹豫)

电影《海上钢琴师》,1900为什么要与邮轮共存亡?

看完这部电影后,我就有一个疑问,1900是不是真实存在过,在回过头看了一遍,又证实了我的疑点。

第一,电影从开始通过Max的话摊开了一些事,他其实是Max在船上六年辉煌的一个人生缩影。但是由于生活落魄,也让Max在讲述故事时不愿承认。

其实影片中有许多地方暗示了1900其实就是Max想象出来的。比如在Max第一次遇到1900时,当时的1900在船上的行动没有受到物理定律的影响。而且其中有人指出地上不知从哪里冒出的鞋子也表明了这是个想象出来的场景。

第二,1900在试穿Max大衣的时候,明明两个人的身材明显是不一样的,1900却说很合身。

第三,拆船的公司明明说确认没人了,但5900还是衣冠楚楚的出现在Max面前。

影片中,Max离开维吉尼亚号的时间和1900尝试离开船的时间是吻合。下船后的Max生活潦倒,无奈之下想着重新回到维吉尼亚号,但却发现船在拆除,绝望中,决定当掉了赖以谋生的小号。后来Max和1900在船舱中对话的大部分内容,其实也是Max离开维吉尼亚号后的人生感悟。而1900关于死后升天的一段自我独白,实际上是Max完成了自我救赎。Max在当掉小号之后,原本希望藏在船上,和船一起毁灭。但他最终还是告别了1900,离开了船。

影片的最后,乐器店老板把小号还给Max,并且对Max说,“你并不是无用”,也进一步点燃了Max对生活的希望,最后决定去面对自己的命运,走向无尽的街道。

相关文章:

• 江天佑东北女F4小品《军训》台词剧本
  • 童瑶李泽锋《三十而已》台词完整版
  • 方向范艺萌赵雪许君聪小品《白雪公主》台词剧本
  • 杜旭东贾旭明小品《男一号与跑龙套》台词剧本
  • 蒋梦婕文松小品《爱情证明》台词/跨界喜剧王20190803
  • 于磊付朝奎相声《小偷遇见贼》台词/笑动剧场
  • 宋小宝小品《烤串》台词剧本/2017辽宁春晚
  • 杨建伟小品《三婆的烦恼》台词剧本/我爱满堂彩
  • 郭子歆小品《幸福的小保安》台词剧本完整版/组团儿上春晚
  • 郭子歆胡畔小品《解忧餐厅》台词剧本——组团儿上春晚