当前位置:首页 > 正文

罗密欧与朱丽叶台词英【现代罗密欧与朱丽叶 台词 中英文对照】

现代罗密欧与朱丽叶 台词 中英文对照

Romeo:My love! My wife! Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty. Thou are not conquered. Beauty's ensign yet Is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks, And death's pale flag is not advanced there. Dear Juliet, Why art thou yet so fair? Shall I believe That unsubstantial Death is amorous, Keeps thee here is dark to be his paramour? Here. O, here will i set up my everlasting rest And shake the yoke of inauspicious stars From this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last! Arms, thke your last embrace! And,lips, O you 罗密欧:我的爱人!我的妻子: 死神虽然吸干了你甜蜜的气息, 却没有力量摧毁你的美丽。 你没有被征服,美丽的红旗仍然 轻拂着你的嘴唇和面颊, 死神的白旗还未插到那里。 亲爱的朱丽叶, 你为什么依然如此美丽?难道要我相信 无形的死神很多情, 把你藏在这暗洞里做他的情妇? 这儿,啊,我要在这儿永远安息 从我这厌恶人生的躯体上 挣脱厄运的奴役。 眼睛,最后再看一次: 手臂,最后拥抱一次吧! 嘴唇,啊!

罗密欧与朱丽叶台词对话(英汉对照)

Juliet Oh Romeo, wouldst thou leave me with my pony on the go? For if thou did I抎 be obliged to slap it. And t曳ould never be exactly comme il faut, Indeed, I抎 be constrained to handicap it.

Romeo Racy girl, full dressage would lead to insufficient woe, A prematurely consummated plot because I lingered. Pray, cool down till I remount incognito, And be content with fervid equus fingered.

Juliet Flaccid pilgrim, thou wouldst leave me here in vaginated toil, All wanting and askew, a panting ingenue, To work myself into an artless broil, Akin to hand-stretched, frothied Montagues!

Romeo Ah Juliet, it ne抏r occurred to me in fondest reverie, That even spirited mares not beg for intermission. Aye, countless swindled maids must be抧 recorded history, Encumbered and unsated by so minuscule a seat of acquisition.

Juliet Cockered boy, do not peter out on me in phallic bonhomie, For as you rise to empathize the nightingale doth sing, Which yet leaves time for lusty-thrusted spirited activity, By thine uplifted night bird fully...cocked...in wanton caroling.

Romeo Hollow night bird, tis not the nightingale you hear, But the prudent owl who know抯t when to rest, Too wise to let us our own plot besmear, By labile minored pleas effused from being penisless.

Juliet Aye, pleas as soundless as thy hoots for venerated plots, Whilst nightingales give way to cranky larks, Who spend long sterile days tied up in knots, Unsparked by dickering, stage-struck patriarchs.

Romeo Poor stunted ears mistake the nagging screech of larks, For the gloried matinals of noble roosters, Whose fertile-throated calls ne抏r fail to mark, The bawdy barnyard mien of great producers.

Juliet Alack, the pitied gait of limpest boosters, Fixed on long-winded plots but weakly proffered, By err-brained Montagues who would be roosters, Yet end stage-roasted capons, fully Stoppard.

Romeo Oh sham鑔 stable girl, thou wouldst malign, The noble-spirited clan of Montagues, Who even in high hubris would incline, To tender vulvaed Capulets sweet-tongued coos.

Juliet Hence bid to drink vile potions by a hasty-witted friar, Then enter stage-struck Romeo fully blindered, Who doth belie stilled Juliet consumed in wishful ire, For his scene-stealing heart at full tilt daggered!

Romeo Oh sacrilege! Thou wouldst impale my loving heart, For crimson lips and cheeks so fair in everlasting rest, Embraced in dateless bargain, never to depart Our own dim night鑔 palace ever blest.

Juliet So quick forgotten thy dispatch of Paris, Whilst on thy whiny pilgrimage to me, Hence mewling over Tybalt in frozen animus, And none of it for me but all for thee!

Romeo Oh woe is me! Thou speak抯t not as Juliet, Now lost most lov鑔 night bird, No greater beauty nature could抯t beget, No sound more lovely in a single word.

Juliet Nay Romeo, thy self-love played to me as purest love, Doth come from fawning boys too blind to see, That plots which play as wars can not be love, That horses as would plots run loving free.

(Romeo makes a silent plea)

Juliet Long winded boy, alight. Save thy hackneyed story line, For trophied concubines best served supine, Akin to hollow-brain Rosaline..

罗密欧与朱丽叶对话(英汉对照)

To be, or not to be —that is the question:

Whether'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them. To die —to sleep—

No more; and by a sleep to say we end

The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks

That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation

Devoutly to be wish' d. To die —to sleep.

To sleep —perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,

Must give us pause. There's the respect

That makes calamity of so long life.

For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,

Th'oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,

The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,

The insolence of office, and the spurns

That patient merit of th'unworthy takes,

When he himself might his quietus make

With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,

To grunt and sweat under a weary life,