当前位置:首页 > 正文

bcw扔链子台词【教培机构如何高效的做地推?】

教培机构如何高效的做地推?

一说到地推,几乎所有的教培机构第一反应都是:没有用啦!大家没人要看的传单啦!真的是这样吗?那如果不去做地推,你的招新工作怎么开展呢?朋友圈、微信群、做广告这些方式当然有自己的优势,然而这很明显是一种守株待兔的被动行为。相对而言地推就是一种最典型最基础的主动营销的技能。

问题不在于地推这种方式是不是已经过时了,而是你在处理地推这件事情的态度和采用的方法有没有什么不同。

我曾经也带过从来没有做过地推的两个舞蹈老师去幼儿园门口去发传单,她们在一个多小时的时间里也拿到了十几个有效信息。我也带过一些美术老师去商场里面做地推,也同样可以拿到十几个有效信息。从我的个人体会而言,根本不是地推本身的问题,而是地推的方式方法的问题。

首先要态度要端正。

正所谓,多数人是看见才相信,少部分人是因为相信所以看见。

地推的目的有很多,比如拿到有效信息,比如展示学校形象,比如锻炼团队的招生能力。你首先得相信和认同地推这件事情是有效的,地推才会有结果。具体表现在地推工作是否是学校日常工作的一个部分,而且是常态化的部分;地推是否直接关联到最终的绩效考核和利益分配;地推能力是否是日常培训中的一个组成部分。有些机构只是在新员工入职的时候会做一个星期的户外体验,作为人员招聘的方式,从那之后就再也不会有这项工作内容。有些机构会突击性的在所谓的招生季做一些摆台的工作,维持几天之后就再也不会出现。

精力放在哪里,结果就体现在哪里。

其次,做好地推的准备

很多人一想到要地推,需要准备的东西就包括且不限于:统一的着装、展台、广告单页、遮阳伞、小礼品、记录表、话术、人员分工等,接下来就是大喊口号一声令下,冲向幼儿园和学校门口……各位,你们这是在干啥……鬼子进村也知道打枪的不要,你们这么高调去割韭菜薅羊毛真的不觉得有辱新时代接班人的身份吗?

你可以想象到一个画面:家长领着孩子往外走,眼前出现的绝对不是一群爱孩子有师德的园丁,而是一棒磨刀霍霍向羔羊的屠夫。你如果是家长,智商但凡还在线的,你是自己主动送入虎口,还是赶紧绕道,逃之夭夭?即使做地推的你依旧是面带桃花,温婉动人,也压不住家长惊恐万分的心。

请先忘掉这些吧,这不是在锻炼勇气,这是在磨练自己的脸皮,到底从什么时候开始,人们把勇气就等同于脸皮厚了呢?

既然这样的方法不正确,那更有效的方式是什么呢?

1,两两一组,分布在各个园区和学校门口。

最好是男女搭配,这样干活不累。同性搭配也没问题,总之两个人一起去,设定其中一个人为组长。这样形成各片区的成绩PK,同时两个人有主次这样不容易掉链子。千万不要一个人去……你可以想象一下独自在风中凌乱的感觉……

2,放弃工装,你就是路人甲。

谁看到发传单的都会躲着走,那我们就不要再以我们自己所想要出来的形象统一来展现我们的职业化了。你的穿着就应该是和那些接孩子的爸爸妈妈们保持同样的状态。这样你就可以最大程度上规避你还没有开口,对方就已经想好了台词的尴尬局面。

3,不要展台,背个书包就可以!

道理和第二点是一样的,目标不要太过明显。你背的包包也需要和平常上下班的家长背的包包类似,不要一眼就让人认出来你是搞培训的,这一点非常重要,就像前面说的把自己打扮成一个路人甲。你的包包里才装着可能用到的DM或者小赠品,不过说实话继续往下看真不一定能用的到。

4,你需要的只是一个小小的展示板和一支笔和笔记本。

展示板不是用来送人的,是用来展示二维码的,所以在设计展示板的时候,重点突出科目和二维码即可。

你的笔和笔记本自然用来记录客户的联系方式。

5,有一套关于自己学校介绍的话术。

这个话术其实很简单,

比如我们目前是某某地方规模最大,师资力量最强,教学环境最好的舞蹈培训学校,这个幼儿园里面有很多的孩子都在我们那里参加舞蹈学习。

比如我们目前是某某地方最专业的精品美术培训学校,我们这里都是小班课教学,特别关注孩子的个性化教育。

话术先放在这里,后面用得上。

再次,你需要一些表演的能力和训练。

家长从学校走出来,你要做的事情是观察,爸爸妈妈爷爷奶奶带孩子,首选的就是妈妈带孩子,毕竟在孩子教育这件事情上多数的决定权是在妈妈身上。

家长出来的时候,你不需要第一时间走上前去,你需要的是站在她行进的路上,一直看着她走过来,当她距离第越来越近的时候,她自然就会注意到你。这个时间点非常的关键,当她穿过了各种培训机构的招生海报的战场的时候,终于以为可以放下戒备了,这个时候你出现了。你并没有说话,你只需要在在四目相对的时候,可以立刻露出你的八颗牙齿,诡谲的一笑,就能让对面的眼前开始发生漂移。当对方即有思维状态被你的诡谲一笑所打破之后,对方这个时候是需要有时间再重新构建自己的思维模式的,一定要抓住这个时间快步走上前去,准备好你的话术:

范例一

孩子现在有在学习舞蹈吗?

已经在学了呀?

在哪里学的哦

对哦,那家机构我知道,她们很棒的

那之前有没有了解过我们学校嘛?

上一条的话术可以挪到这里来了。

最后要求留电话,扫码有礼,预约试听课。

范例二

没有学吧?那现在在学什么呢?

在学美术啊,现在很多孩子都很喜欢画画的

不过也有很多像宝宝这么可爱的女孩子都有在学舞蹈哦,之前有了解过我们学校吗?

注意,这个时间段客户是很难有时间重构自己的思维模式的,时间本身就非常有限,你需要做的事情就是一定要快速和坚定,话术务必非常的熟练。

最后,人生如戏全靠演技。

那诡谲的一笑和刹那之间的迈步向前,需要的是一次又一次的练习。

如果你说现在幼儿园和小学还没开学,这事没法干,那就当我什么都没说,毕竟你是看不到社区的广场、公园和商场的。

如果你在这样的时期还依旧认为面子比活下去更重要,那也可以当我什么都没说,因为你可以连抱怨的资本都没有。

如何评论《琅琊榜》里的纪王?

1、看重亲情的人。

从他暗中保住景禹唯一血脉—-庭生就可以看出来。他曾对梅长苏说:“都是一家人,一个血脉,有什么谢不谢的。”

2、善于和稀泥的人。

从誉王被牵扯进悬镜司和私炮坊一案,梁帝盛怒之下摔杯子砸到誉王头顶这一幕可以看出。

纪王对梁帝说:“皇兄息怒。说好的不生气。兴许景桓真的不知道这个事呢。只是下边的人自己做的,胡乱攀污也说不准。”

3、聪明和开朗的人。

梁帝多疑,纪王不聪明怎可保命?不开朗一些怎可活得长久?

从他对梅长苏的那段对话也可看出:“我说的都是我看到的,不用谢我。”

他明白自己在悬镜司一案中可能被当作棋子,但他生性乐观,总是朝好的方向看。

4、乐于助人的人。

从宫羽落难那一集可以看出,他带着可能会得罪“未来储君”的危险,仍然想要帮助宫羽,这种品性是非常难得的。

5、附庸风雅之人。

妙音仿常客,自己家中还有常驻乐妓班子,喜好音律可以算是如痴如狂。

尤其是对待风流倜傥的豫津,态度更是有一种忘年交的模样,还不是因为惺惺相惜的缘故。

Smlz声称“看一眼,少一眼”暗示离开,是一人离队还是全队解散?

RW战队是一支刚组建不久的战队,但是虽说刚组建不久,可是队内队员都是英雄联盟职业赛场上的老选手。上路Mouse以前在EDG担任上单,中路Doinb也即将在中国服役四年,下路ADC选手Smlz更是LPL化石级的选手。这样一支东拼西凑的战队就像是一支复仇者联盟一样,给各位选手的老东家迎头痛击。更是在洲际赛上不被看好的情况下战胜了LCK赛区的KZ战队,为LPL争取到了冠军,拥有了不少粉丝。

可是就是这样一直旭日东升的战队,却被爆出将要解散。近日RW上单Mouse在直播中与FPX战队的辅助刘青松聊天,刘青松透露Smlz已经去JDG战队参加试训了,还说RW将要解散。Mouse说自己在直播,赶紧关了聊天对话框。

有网友对此提出质疑,RW队内队员都不知道Smlz的近况,FPX的辅助刘青松怎么就知道的如此详细呢?原来刘青松一直就和Smlz的关系很好,司马老贼这几日也不在队内,所以就连Mouse都不知道他的情况。

就在今天早上5点,一向不喜欢更新动态的司马老贼突然发文声称“看一眼少一眼”,突然引起了网友们的热议,大家对司马老贼的去处还是非常关心的,如此明显的暗示也是表明了将要离开。但是也有网友指出,上一次司马老贼发类似动态就是就是在离开OMG战队期间,这样说估计离队是肯定的了。只是RW战队将会解散不太可能,如果战队将会解散,战队将会提前通知队员,在转会期内离开,如果过了转会期,队员就会无处可去,Mouse既然没有收到通知,就说明近期内不会解散。

昨天晚上TOP战队官方微博宣布Loken已经加入TOP战队,担任ADC选手。Loken原来在JDG任职,现在离开明显是给司马老贼让位置,也证明了老贼即将离开RW加入JDG的事实。英雄联盟职业选手的黄金时期不长,希望老贼能在JDG战队发光发热,拿到更好的名次,加油,你是最棒的!

好了,我是慢慢,谢谢大家对我文章的支持,后续慢慢会继续给大家带来好玩而又有趣的游戏文章,拜拜!

《项链》的英文短剧的台词

Necklace

The girl was one of those pretty and charming young creatures who sometimes are born, as if by a slip of fate, into a family of clerks. She had no dowry, no expectations, no way of being known, understood, loved, married by any rich and distinguished man; so she let herself be married to a little clerk of the Ministry of Public Instruction.

She dressed plainly because she could not dress well, but she was unhappy as if she had really fallen from a higher station; since with women there is neither caste nor rank, for beauty, grace and charm take the place of family and birth. Natural ingenuity, instinct for what is elegant, a supple mind are their sole hierarchy, and often make of women of the people the equals of the very greatest ladies.

Mathilde suffered ceaselessly, feeling herself born to enjoy all delicacies and all luxuries. She was distressed at the poverty of her dwelling, at the bareness of the walls, at the shabby chairs, the ugliness of the curtains. All those things, of which another woman of her rank would never even have been conscious, tortured her and made her angry. The sight of the little Breton peasant who did her humble housework aroused in her despairing regrets and bewildering dreams. She thought of silent antechambers hung with Oriental tapestry, illumined by tall bronze candelabra, and of two great footmen in knee breeches who sleep in the big armchairs, made drowsy by the oppressive heat of the stove. She thought of long reception halls hung with ancient silk, of the dainty cabinets containing priceless curiosities and of the little coquettish perfumed reception rooms made for chatting at five o'clock with intimate friends, with men famous and sought after, whom all women envy and whose attention they all desire.

When she sat down to dinner, before the round table covered with a tablecloth in use three days, opposite her husband, who uncovered the soup tureen and declared with a delighted air, "Ah, the good soup! I don't know anything better than that," she thought of dainty dinners, of shining silverware, of tapestry that peopled the walls with ancient personages and with strange birds flying in the midst of a fairy forest; and she thought of delicious dishes served on marvellous plates and of the whispered gallantries to which you listen with a sphinxlike smile while you are eating the pink meat of a trout or the wings of a quail.

She had no gowns, no jewels, nothing. And she loved nothing but that. She felt made for that. She would have liked so much to please, to be envied, to be charming, to be sought after.

She had a friend, a former schoolmate at the convent, who was rich, and whom she did not like to go to see any more because she felt so sad when she came home.

But one evening her husband reached home with a triumphant air and holding a large envelope in his hand.

"There," said he, "there is something for you."

She tore the paper quickly and drew out a printed card which bore these words:

The Minister of Public Instruction and Madame Georges Ramponneau

request the honor of M. and Madame Loisel's company at the palace of

the Ministry on Monday evening, January 18th.

Instead of being delighted, as her husband had hoped, she threw the invitation on the table crossly, muttering:

"What do you wish me to do with that?"

"Why, my dear, I thought you would be glad. You never go out, and this is such a fine opportunity. I had great trouble to get it. Every one wants to go; it is very select, and they are not giving many invitations to clerks. The whole official world will be there."

She looked at him with an irritated glance and said impatiently:

"And what do you wish me to put on my back?"

He had not thought of that. He stammered:

"Why, the gown you go to the theatre in. It looks very well to me."

He stopped, distracted, seeing that his wife was weeping. Two great tears ran slowly from the corners of her eyes toward the corners of her mouth.

"What's the matter? What's the matter?" he answered.

By a violent effort she conquered her grief and replied in a calm voice, while she wiped her wet cheeks:

"Nothing. Only I have no gown, and, therefore, I can't go to this ball. Give your card to some colleague whose wife is better equipped than I am."

He was in despair. He resumed:

"Come, let us see, Mathilde. How much would it cost, a suitable gown, which you could use on other occasions--something very simple?"

She reflected several seconds, making her calculations and wondering also what sum she could ask without drawing on herself an immediate refusal and a frightened exclamation from the economical clerk.

Finally she replied hesitating:

"I don't know exactly, but I think I could manage it with four hundred francs."

He grew a little pale, because he was laying aside just that amount to buy a gun and treat himself to a little shooting next summer on the plain of Nanterre, with several friends who went to shoot larks there of a Sunday.

But he said:

"Very well. I will give you four hundred francs. And try to have a pretty gown."

The day of the ball drew near and Madame Loisel seemed sad, uneasy, anxious. Her frock was ready, however. Her husband said to her one evening:

"What is the matter? Come, you have seemed very queer these last three days."

And she answered:

"It annoys me not to have a single piece of jewelry, not a single ornament, nothing to put on. I shall look poverty-stricken. I would almost rather not go at all."

"You might wear natural flowers," said her husband. "They're very stylish at this time of year. For ten francs you can get two or three magnificent roses."

She was not convinced.

"No; there's nothing more humiliating than to look poor among other women who are rich."

"How stupid you are!" her husband cried. "Go look up your friend, Madame Forestier, and ask her to lend you some jewels. You're intimate enough with her to do that."

She uttered a cry of joy:

"True! I never thought of it."

The next day she went to her friend and told her of her distress.

Madame Forestier went to a wardrobe with a mirror, took out a large jewel box, brought it back, opened it and said to Madame Loisel:

"Choose, my dear."

She saw first some bracelets, then a pearl necklace, then a Venetian gold cross set with precious stones, of admirable workmanship. She tried on the ornaments before the mirror, hesitated and could not make up her mind to part with them, to give them back. She kept asking:

"Haven't you any more?"

"Why, yes. Look further; I don't know what you like."

Suddenly she discovered, in a black satin box, a superb diamond necklace, and her heart throbbed with an immoderate desire. Her hands trembled as she took it. She fastened it round her throat, outside her high-necked waist, and was lost in ecstasy at her reflection in the mirror.

Then she asked, hesitating, filled with anxious doubt:

"Will you lend me this, only this?"

"Why, yes, certainly."

She threw her arms round her friend's neck, kissed her passionately, then fled with her treasure.

The night of the ball arrived. Madame Loisel was a great success. She was prettier than any other woman present, elegant, graceful, smiling and wild with joy. All the men looked at her, asked her name, sought to be introduced. All the attaches of the Cabinet wished to waltz with her. She was remarked by the minister himself.

She danced with rapture, with passion, intoxicated by pleasure, forgetting all in the triumph of her beauty, in the glory of her success, in a sort of cloud of happiness comprised of all this homage, admiration, these awakened desires and of that sense of triumph which is so sweet to woman's heart.

She left the ball about four o'clock in the morning. Her husband had been sleeping since midnight in a little deserted anteroom with three other gentlemen whose wives were enjoying the ball.

He threw over her shoulders the wraps he had brought, the modest wraps of common life, the poverty of which contrasted with the elegance of the ball dress. She felt this and wished to escape so as not to be remarked by the other women, who were enveloping themselves in costly furs.

Loisel held her back, saying: "Wait a bit. You will catch cold outside. I will call a cab."

But she did not listen to him and rapidly descended the stairs. When they reached the street they could not find a carriage and began to look for one, shouting after the cabmen passing at a distance.

They went toward the Seine in despair, shivering with cold. At last they found on the quay one of those ancient night cabs which, as though they were ashamed to show their shabbiness during the day, are never seen round Paris until after dark.

It took them to their dwelling in the Rue des Martyrs, and sadly they mounted the stairs to their flat. All was ended for her. As to him, he reflected that he must be at the ministry at ten o'clock that morning.

She removed her wraps before the glass so as to see herself once more in all her glory. But suddenly she uttered a cry. She no longer had the necklace around her neck!

"What is the matter with you?" demanded her husband, already half undressed.

She turned distractedly toward him.

"I have--I have--I've lost Madame Forestier's necklace," she cried.

He stood up, bewildered.

"What!--how? Impossible!"

They looked among the folds of her skirt, of her cloak, in her pockets, everywhere, but did not find it.

"You're sure you had it on when you left the ball?" he asked.

"Yes, I felt it in the vestibule of the minister's house."

"But if you had lost it in the street we should have heard it fall. It must be in the cab."

"Yes, probably. Did you take his number?"

"No. And you--didn't you notice it?"

"No."

They looked, thunderstruck, at each other. At last Loisel put on his clothes.

"I shall go back on foot," said he, "over the whole route, to see whether I can find it."

He went out. She sat waiting on a chair in her ball dress, without strength to go to bed, overwhelmed, without any fire, without a thought.

Her husband returned about seven o'clock. He had found nothing.

He went to police headquarters, to the newspaper offices to offer a reward; he went to the cab companies--everywhere, in fact, whither he was urged by the least spark of hope.

She waited all day, in the same condition of mad fear before this terrible calamity.

Loisel returned at night with a hollow, pale face. He had discovered nothing.

"You must write to your friend," said he, "that you have broken the clasp of her necklace and that you are having it mended. That will give us time to turn round."

She wrote at his dictation.

At the end of a week they had lost all hope. Loisel, who had aged five years, declared:

"We must consider how to replace that ornament."

The next day they took the box that had contained it and went to the jeweler whose name was found within. He consulted his books.

"It was not I, madame, who sold that necklace; I must simply have furnished the case."

Then they went from jeweler to jeweler, searching for a necklace like the other, trying to recall it, both sick with chagrin and grief.

They found, in a shop at the Palais Royal, a string of diamonds that seemed to them exactly like the one they had lost. It was worth forty thousand francs. They could have it for thirty-six.

So they begged the jeweler not to sell it for three days yet. And they made a bargain that he should buy it back for thirty-four thousand francs, in case they should find the lost necklace before the end of February.

Loisel possessed eighteen thousand francs which his father had left him. He would borrow the rest.

He did borrow, asking a thousand francs of one, five hundred of another, five louis here, three louis there. He gave notes, took up ruinous obligations, dealt with usurers and all the race of lenders. He compromised all the rest of his life, risked signing a note without even knowing whether he could meet it; and, frightened by the trouble yet to come, by the black misery that was about to fall upon him, by the prospect of all the physical privations and moral tortures that he was to suffer, he went to get the new necklace, laying upon the jeweler's counter thirty-six thousand francs.

When Madame Loisel took back the necklace Madame Forestier said to her with a chilly manner:

"You should have returned it sooner; I might have needed it."

She did not open the case, as her friend had so much feared. If she had detected the substitution, what would she have thought, what would she have said? Would she not have taken Madame Loisel for a thief?

Thereafter Madame Loisel knew the horrible existence of the needy. She bore her part, however, with sudden heroism. That dreadful debt must be paid. She would pay it. They dismissed their servant; they changed their lodgings; they rented a garret under the roof.

She came to know what heavy housework meant and the odious cares of the kitchen. She washed the dishes, using her dainty fingers and rosy nails on greasy pots and pans. She washed the soiled linen, the shirts and the dishcloths, which she dried upon a line; she carried the slops down to the street every morning and carried up the water, stopping for breath at every landing. And dressed like a woman of the people, she went to the fruiterer, the grocer, the butcher, a basket on her arm, bargaining, meeting with impertinence, defending her miserable money, sou by sou.

Every month they had to meet some notes, renew others, obtain more time.

Her husband worked evenings, making up a tradesman's accounts, and late at night he often copied manuscript for five sous a page.

This life lasted ten years.

At the end of ten years they had paid everything, everything, with the rates of usury and the accumulations of the compound interest.

Madame Loisel looked old now. She had become the woman of impoverished households--strong and hard and rough. With frowsy hair, skirts askew and red hands, she talked loud while washing the floor with great sw抚紶掂咳郾纠淀穴丢膜ishes of water. But sometimes, when her husband was at the office, she sat down near the window and she thought of that gay evening of long ago, of that ball where she had been so beautiful and so admired.

What would have happened if she had not lost that necklace? Who knows? who knows? How strange and changeful is life! How small a thing is needed to make or ruin us!

But one Sunday, having gone to take a walk in the Champs Elysees to refresh herself after the labors of the week, she suddenly perceived a woman who was leading a child. It was Madame Forestier, still young, still beautiful, still charming.

Madame Loisel felt moved. Should she speak to her? Yes, certainly. And now that she had paid, she would tell her all about it. Why not?

She went up.

"Good-day, Jeanne."

The other, astonished to be familiarly addressed by this plain good-wife, did not recognize her at all and stammered:

"But--madame!--I do not know--You must have mistaken."

"No. I am Mathilde Loisel."

Her friend uttered a cry.

"Oh, my poor Mathilde! How you are changed!"

"Yes, I have had a pretty hard life, since I last saw you, and great poverty--and that because of you!"

"Of me! How so?"

"Do you remember that diamond necklace you lent me to wear at the ministerial ball?"

"Yes. Well?"

"Well, I lost it."

"What do you mean? You brought it back."

"I brought you back another exactly like it. And it has taken us ten years to pay for it. You can understand that it was not easy for us, for us who had nothing. At last it is ended, and I am very glad."

Madame Forestier had stopped.

"You say that you bought a necklace of diamonds to replace mine?"

"Yes. You never noticed it, then! They were very similar."

And she smiled with a joy that was at once proud and ingenuous.

Madame Forestier, deeply moved, took her hands.

"Oh, my poor Mathilde! Why, my necklace was paste! It was worth at most only five hundred francs!"

相关文章:

• 江天佑东北女F4小品《军训》台词剧本
  • 童瑶李泽锋《三十而已》台词完整版
  • 方向范艺萌赵雪许君聪小品《白雪公主》台词剧本
  • 杜旭东贾旭明小品《男一号与跑龙套》台词剧本
  • 蒋梦婕文松小品《爱情证明》台词/跨界喜剧王20190803
  • 于磊付朝奎相声《小偷遇见贼》台词/笑动剧场
  • 宋小宝小品《烤串》台词剧本/2017辽宁春晚
  • 杨建伟小品《三婆的烦恼》台词剧本/我爱满堂彩
  • 郭子歆小品《幸福的小保安》台词剧本完整版/组团儿上春晚
  • 郭子歆胡畔小品《解忧餐厅》台词剧本——组团儿上春晚
  • 发表评论