comes crashing down.

This day we fight!

By all that you hold dear

on this good earth...

...I bid you stand, Men of the West!

指环王英文台词

F:I wish the ring had never came to me.

I wish none of this had happened.

G:so do all who live to see such times. But that not for them to decide.All we have to decied is what to do with the time that is given to us.

There're other force at work in this world, Frodo, beside the will of evil.

Bilbo was mean to find the ring , in which case, you also were meant to have it,and that is a encouraging thought.

佛罗多:我真希望魔戒没在我手中。

我真希望这一切没有发生。

甘道夫:每个人遇到难关都会这么想,但是我们无法决定自己的命运。我们要决定的是在一定时间内怎么去做。佛罗多,世界上除了邪恶还有其他力量。

比尔博注定要找到魔戒,你也注定要得到它,能这么想就好了

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring》

Prologue by Galadriel:

I amar prestar aen...

The world is changed.

ihan mathon ne nen...

I feel it in the water.

han mathon ne chae...

I feel it in the Earth.

a han noston ned gwilith.

I smell it in the air.

Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it.

TEXT: THE LORD OF THE RINGS

(A fire is seen, in which melted metal is being taken out by prongs. It is poured into a mold for casting. The three Elf rings are seen on their ownders hands; Narya, Nenya and Vilya. They look at them, admiring their beauty. Seven rings are spread in a circle on a table. Seven Dwarf Lords pick them up and raise them above their heads. Nine Kings of men lower their rings, holding them in front of themselves.)

It began with the forging of the great rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made.

(Mount Doom spouts off lava and fire, the land surrounding it is dark and gloomy. Sauron stands inside Mount Doom creating his ring.)

In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a master ring, to control all others. And into this Ring, he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

(Sauron shows the Ring on his forefinger, the Elvish inscription carving itself into the Ring.)

"One Ring to rule them all."

(Wild men attack villages, houses errupt in flames, the townspeople run away screaming in fear.)

One by one, the free lands of Middle-Earth fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted. (An army of Elves and Men are seen on the field of Dagorlad) A last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the slopes of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle-Earth.

(Orcs are seen grunting and ready for battle. Elves and Men let loose arrows into the hordes of Orcs. Armies of Orcs attack the Elves and Men, who fight back bravely. Lord Elrond is seen shouting out commands at the army.)

Victory was near. But the power of the Ring could not be undone.

(Sauron steps onto the battlefield, carrying a mace and the Ring of Power on his finger. Everyone turns and looks at him with fear in their eyes. He swings his mace, sending a group of Elves flying through the air. Elendil raises his sword to strike, but Sauron flings him against a rock, crushing him to death. Shocked, Isidur runs over to his fallen father. Suddenly, he is aware of someone behind him, he roles over, seeing Sauron towering above him)

It was in this moment when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the King, took up his father's sword.

(Isildur grabs the hilt of Narsil, but Sauron stomps on it, shattering the blade. Sauron reaches down towards Isildur with the hand carrying the Ring. With a desperate attempt, Isildur let's out a cry and strikes Sauron's hand with the shards of Narsil, slicing off the finger bearing the One Ring. Sauron let's out a cry. He implodes, sending a shockwave throughout the battlefield, knocking the warriors off their feet. His armour falls to the ground, his body gone. Smoke emerges from within the armour)

Sauron, the enemy of the free-peoples of Middle-Earth was defeated.

(Isildur slowly reaches for the remains of Sauron's finger bearing the Ring. The finger turns to ash in his hands, but the Ring shimmers faintly)

The Ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of men are easily corrupted. And the Ring of Power has a will of its own.

(Isildur is riding trough the forest with a group of warriors. The Ring is on a chain around Isildur's neck. They are ambushed by a group of Orcs. Isildur is knocked off of his horse by an Orc and they tumble to the ground. His men fight bravely against the Orcs, but it doesn't look hopeful. Isildur looks around desperatly and sees the Ring around his neck. He jerks the chain off and puts the Ring on and disappears from sight. Bushes spread as he runs through them, yet nothing is seen of him actually being there. He splashes into the lake and is swimming away under water when the Ring leaves his finger. He reaches for it vainly and Orcs on the surface spot his body and kill him.)

It betrayed Isildur to his death.

(Isildur floats down Anduin face down in the water, dead, with three arrows in his back. The Ring sinks into the depths of the river)

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.

History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half thousand years, the Ring passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer.

(The Ring is half covered in dirt and a hand reaches down and picks it up out of the water. It glistens in that hand covered in mud.)

Gollum:(v.o.) My Precioussssssss

The Ring came to the creature Gollum, who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains. And there, it consumed him.

(The Misty Mountains are shown, Gollum sits on a stone above a little pool inside the mountains)

Gollum: It came to me. My own. My love. My own. My prrrecioussssss! *gollum*

The Ring brought to Gollum unnatural long life. For five hundred years it poisoned his mind. And in the gloom of Gollum's cave, it waited. Darkness crept back into the forest of the world. Rumor grew of a shadow in the east, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Ring of Power perceived its time had now come. It abandoned Gollum.

(The Ring falls down, bouncing off of the rocks, landing in a pile of dirt.)

But something happened then the Ring did not intend. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable.

(A young Bilbo appears. He is on the ground, his hand groping through the dirt until it stumbles upon the Ring. He picks it up looking at it.)

Bilbo: What's this?

A Hobbit. Bilbo Baggins of the Shire.

Bilbo: A ring.

Gollum: (from far away) Lossssst! My precious is lost!

(Bilbo, alarmed, puts the Ring in his pocket)

For the time will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.

(The scene cuts to a map of Middle-earth as it pans around it and finally zooms out to reveal that it is inside Bag End. The room is cluttered with books and papers strewn everywhere. Quill scratching can be heard in the distancs and turning the corner, Bilbo is seen hunched over his desk, writing his book.)

Bilbo:(v.o.)(clearing his voice) The 22nd day of September in the year 1400 by Shire-reckoning. Bag End, Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, Westfarthing, the Shire, Middle-earth. The third age of this world. There and Back Again: A Hobbit's Tale. By Bilbo Baggins.

(He is seen writing the title page and he then puts the quill down and picks up his pipe in thought, leaning back into the seat of his chair.)

Bilbo: Now where to begin? Ah, yes (he dips his quill into the ink and starts to write again) "Concerning Hobbits."

(A farmer and his son is seen working the field and leading their cows that are pulling the plow. Another Hobbit tugs on the end of a rope tied to a hog. The village square is seen a bustling full of Hobbits at work. They look quite cheerful and happy. The scene than cuts back to the fields and meadows, showing other Hobbits hard at work milking cows and tending to their houses, such as gardening and raking. They look very peaceful and content, some of them even sleeping on the job.)

Bilbo:(v.o.) Hobbits have been living and farming in the four farthings of the Shire for many hundreds of years. Quite content to ignore and be ignored by the world of the Big Folk. Middle-earth being, after all, full of strange creatures beyond count Hobbits must seem of little importance being neither renowned as great warriors nor counted among the very wise.

(Bilbo leans back in his chair chuckling at that thought. Knocking is heard at his door and he suddenly stops his laughing.)

Bilbo:(yelling over his shouldar) Frodo! Someone at the door.

(He turns back to his book and starts writing again, forgetting about the door.)

Bilbo:(v.o.) In fact, it has been remarked by some that Hobbit's only real passion is for food.

(A Hobbit gives the girl he likes flowers and she leans in for a kiss when he spots some rolls being carried by and grabs one and stuffs it in his mouth. More Hobbits are seen carrying barrels from the orchards. Another Hobbit is carrying one on his shouldar with mug in hand, drinking as much ale as possible. A group of pipe-smokers are seen sitting around and enjoying each other's company. More Hobbits are gardening and playing games.)

A rather unfair observation as we have also developed a keen in the brewing of ales and the smoking of pipe-weed. But where our hearts truly lie is in peace and quiet and good, tilled earth. For all Hobbits share a love of things that grow.

(Sam is planting flowers outside of his home, taking pleasure in that hobby and the beautiful flowers. The Hobbits are also setting up for Bilbo's big party, putting up banners and ribbons and tents.)

And, yes, no doubt to others, our ways seem quaint. But today of all days, it is brought home to me: It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life.

(A big banner wishing Bilbo a Happy Birthday is set up.)

(There is another knock at the door and Bilbo sags in his chair, slightly annoyed.)

Bilbo: Frodo, the door! (Bilbo listens a moment and there is no noise, then there is more knocking at the door again) Sticklebacks. Where is that boy? (v.o.) Frodo!

Frodo sits beneath a tree, reading a book. Suddenly, he hears someone singing and looks up. He smiles as he understands who it is. Gandalf drives his carriage through the fields while he sings.)

Gandalf: (humming and singing)(v.o.)

Down from the door where it began

And I must follow if I can

The road goes ever on and on

Now far ahead the road has gone

(Frodo runs towards the grassy rode and comes to a halt, crossing his arms.)

Frodo: You're late.

(Gandalf stops the carriage. His face can barely be seen under his big, pointed floppy hat. He slowly turns to look at Frodo.)

Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

(He looks at Frodo with a strict look that softens until they both laugh. Frodo jumps onto the carriage and into Gandalf's arms)

Frodo: It's wonderful to see you, Gandalf!

Gandalf: You didn't think I'd miss your Uncle Bilbo's birthday?

(Frodo sits besides Gandalf in the carriage as they drive through Hobbiton. Gandalf starts smoking his pipe.)

Gandalf: So, how is the old rascal? I hear its going to be a party of special magnificence.

Frodo: You know Bilbo. He's got the whole place in an uproar.

Gandalf:(chuckling) Well, that should please him.

Frodo: Half the Shire's been invited. And the rest of them are turning up anyway.

(They both laugh at this as they pass the Hobbits hard at work in the fields. They cross over a small stone bridge over a stream and into the little town square, making their way towards Bag End. They pass through the little town of Hobbiton and observe the other Hobbits while doing so.)

Bilbo:(v.o.) And so life in the Shire goes on very as it has this past Age full of its own comings and goings, with change coming slowly. If it comes at all. For things are made to endure in the Shire passing from one generation to the next. There's always been a Baggins living here under the Hill in Bag End. (Bilbo pauses momentarily looking up and mutters to himself) And there always will be.

Frodo: To tell you the truth, Bilbo's been a bit odd lately. I mean, more than usual. (Gandalf listens intentively, his face looking concerned and full of thought) He's taken to locking himself in his study.

(Bilbo is seen holding up the map of Middle-earth.)

Frodo:(v.o.) He spends hours and hours pouring over old maps when he thinks I'm not looking.

(Bilbo sets the map down and sighs. He tenses all of the sudden and starts to check his pockets looking for something. His breathing starts to get shallow as he turns out empty pockets. His eyes search the room frantically.)

Bilbo: Where's it gone?

(He starts to search everything in the room in a panic frenzy, picking things up to just through them down when he finds they are not holding what he is seeking. He starts to get angrier and angrier when his hand brushes his vest pocket. He feels them and places his hand in it and pulls something out. Sighing deeply, he opens his hand slightly and reveals that he is holding the Ring in his hand. He closes his eyes in relief and has a silent moment.)

Frodo: He's up to something.

(Gandalf grunts and give Frodo a sideways glance. Frodo looks back at him, waiting for him to answer. Gandalf just looks away looking as if he didn't know anything.)

Frodo: All right, then. Keep your secrets.

Gandalf: What?

Frodo: But I know you have something to do with it.

Gandalf:(assuming a look of innoncence) Good gracious me.

Frodo: Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of.

Gandalf: Indeed.

Frodo: Never had any adventures or did anything unexpected.

Gandalf: If you're referring to the incident with the dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door.

Frodo: Whatever you did, you've been officially labeled a disturber of the peace.

Gandalf: Oh, really?

(They drive past a hobbit hole with a grumpy hobbit working in the garden. He looks at Gandalf, turning even more grumpy. Hobbit children run after the carriage as soon as they spot it.)

Hobbit children: Gandalf! Gandalf!

(Some hobbit children run down the grassy hills towards the carriage)

Hobbit children: Fireworks, Gandalf! Gandalf! Fireworks, Gandalf!

(They look at him in disappointment as he drives along, pretending not to notice them.)

Hobbit children: Awwwww.

(Suddenly, a blast of fireworks goes off from the carriage. The hobbit children clap their hands and cheer. The grumpy hobbit man laughs, a grumpy hobbit woman comes out and gives him a disapproving look and he gets the sour look on his face again. Gandalf chuckles)

Frodo: Gandalf? I'm glad you're back.

Gandalf: So am I, dear boy! (thoughtfully to himself) So am I.

(Frodo jumps of the carriage and waves at Gandalf. Gandalf drives up to Bag End and stops in front of the gate which has a sign that says 'No Admittance. Exception Party Business'. He walks up to the door and knocks it with his staff. A voice is heard from inside)

Bilbo:(v.o.) No thank you! We don't want any more visitors, well-wishers or distant relations!

Gandalf: And what about very old friends?

(The door opens and Bilbo stares at Gandalf in disbelief)

Bilbo: Gandalf?

Gandalf: Bilbo Baggins!

Bilbo: My dear Gandalf!

(They give each other a big hug)

Gandalf: Good to see you. One hundred and eleven years old! Who would believe it? (Gandalf takes a closer look at Bilbo) You haven't aged a day.

(Bilbo runs inside, beckoning Gandalf in and holding the door open for him.)

Bilbo: Come on, come in! Welcome, welcome! Oh, here we are.

(He closes the door behind Gandalf and takes his hat and staff.)

Bilbo: Tea? Or maybe something a little stronger? I've got a few bottles of the Old Winyard left. 1296. Very good year. Almost as old as I am! Hahaha! It was laid down by my father. What say we open one, eh?

Gandalf: Just tea, thank you.

(Bilbo runs around the hobbit hole, Gandalf backs into a the chandelier, then turns and bumps his head onto the beam. He rubs his forehead and walks into Bilbo's study. He looks at the papers on the desk, a map of The Lonely Mountain among them. Bilbo continues to talk to him about what there is to eat.)

求指环王中的经典台词(英语版)

Frodo: There's something down there.

佛罗多:下面有什么东西

Gandalf: It's Gollum.

甘道夫:那是咕噜姆

Frodo: Gollum?

佛罗多:咕噜姆?

Gandalf: He's been following us for three days.

甘道夫:他跟着我们有三天了

Frodo: He escaped the dungeons of Barad-D?r?

佛罗多:他逃出了巴拉多的地牢?

Gandalf: Escaped…or was set loose.

甘道夫:逃出来……或是被释放出来

Gandalf: Now the Ring has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the Ring, as he hates and loves himself. Sméagol's life is a sad story.

甘道夫:现在魔戒把他吸引到了这儿,因为他永远都摆脱不了对魔戒的渴求。他对魔戒既恨又爱,就像对自己也是既恨又爱。斯米戈尔的人生是个悲惨的故事。

Gandalf: Yes, Sméagol he was once called. Before the Ring found him. Before it drove him mad.

甘道夫:是的,斯米戈尔就是他以前的名字。在魔戒找到他之前,在魔戒把他逼疯之前。

Frodo: It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance.

佛罗多:真可惜毕尔博在有机会的时候没有杀了他

Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill, before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.

甘道夫:可惜?毕尔博是因为可怜他才停手。许多当死之人还活着,而一些该活着的人却死了。你能决定谁的生死吗,佛罗多?不要过于急切的裁决人的生死。即便最智慧的人也不能看到所有的结局。我的内心告诉我,咕噜姆还要扮演某个角色,或善或恶,在整件事结束之前。毕尔博的怜悯将决定很多人的命运。 Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

佛罗多:我真希望我从没得到魔戒,我真希望这一切都没发生过

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

甘道夫:所有人在一生中都会遇到这样的时刻,但这不是他们所能决定的。我们所能决定的一切,就是在仅有的时间里该去做些什么。这世上除了邪恶的意志,还有许多其他的力量存在,佛罗多。毕尔博注定会找到魔戒,也就意味着,你也注定得到它,而那是个令人鼓舞的想法。

————————————————————————————————————————————

相关文章:

• 徐洪凯王思梦小品《交学费》台词剧本/我爱满堂彩
  • 方清平单口相声《幸福童年》台词剧本/第五届CCTV相声大赛
  • 邵峰孙涛小品《简单点儿事》台词剧本/欢乐饭米粒儿
  • 李伟建 刘伟相声《速度与激情》台词剧本
  • 丁子贺小品《女人N次方》剧本台词/我家有明星
  • 秦海璐王宁小品《超人夫妇》台词剧本
  • 赵博邵峰小品《王小欠求职记》台词剧本/欢乐饭米粒儿
  • 曹征小品《拯救宫女尔晴》台词剧本
  • 海一天杨树林小品《牛魔王的救赎》台词剧本
  • 李念李菁小品《娥兔情未了》台词剧本