当前位置:首页 > 正文

第一滴血经典台词英文【第一滴血中的经典对白】

第一滴血中的经典对白

Rambo: Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job PARKING CARS!

Rambo: “在那里(越南),我开过武装直升机,也开过坦克,我负责百万美元的武器装备,可是回到这里,我连一份帮人停车的工作都找不到。”

Rambo: I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go.

Rambo:我本来可以把他们都杀了的,我本来可以把你也杀了的。在镇上你称霸,在这里我为王。别在逼我,再逼我我就会让你感受到你想象不到的战争。去吧,放手吧!

Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?

Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing.

Teasle: What?

Trautman: A good supply of body bags.

Teasle: 难道你认为我们200个人对付你的一个手下,还没有胜算吗?

Trautman: 你派那么多人去,有一件事情别忘了。

Teasle: 什么事情?

Trautman: 带好足够的装尸袋。

战争的残酷远远超过了人们的忍耐度,在这种情况下,Rambo无法承受战争后遗症(包括战争情绪和国内反战情绪的影响),导致故事的发生!

Col.Trautman (崔普曼上校):It's over,Johnny.It's over!(结束了,结束了,什么都结束了!)

Rambo (兰博):Nothing is over! Nothing!(什么都没结束!)You just don't turn it off!( 不像关开关那么容易!) It wasn't my war! You asked me,I didn't ask you! (越战不是我的,是你要求我参战不是我要求你。)And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!(我采取必要手段打胜,却另生枝节不让我们打胜。)Then I come back to the world,and I see all those maggots at the airport… protestin'me,spittin',callin'me "Baby Killer" and all kinds of vile crap! (我回国,在机场遭遇愤怒群众,指责我是杀婴孩的凶手等等胡说。)Who are they to protest me,huh?( 他们算什么,竟来抗议我。)Who are they,unless they've been me and been there and know what they're yelling about!(除非他们曾是我,去过越南。知道他们骂的是什么。)

Col.Trautman:It was a bad time for everyone,Rambo.It's all in the past now.

(那时代对大家都不好受。都是过去的事了。)

Rambo:For you! For me, civilian life is nothing! In the field,we had a code of honor,You watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing! (对你而言是,对我而言平民生活不算什么,在战场上我们有荣誉,大家互相照顾掩护。回到这里,什么也不是。)

Col.Trautman:You're the last of an elite group,Don't end it like this.(你是全连仅剩的战士,别落到这般下场。)

如何用一句话证明你看过《第一滴血》?

第一滴血第一部是在1982年上映的,不知不觉已经过去了37年了,曾经年轻的史泰龙现在也是个老头了。三年后1985年上映了第一滴血2,在那个时候的美国电影特效也很少,国产电影当时也上映的很多。1988年上映了第一滴血3,后史泰龙就转战其他作品,直到20年后第一滴血4才上映。据悉今年9月份,第一滴血5上映,史泰龙虽然不再年轻,很多70,80后看的只是情怀吧!

经典台词也很多,其中一句记忆最深

我希望我们的国家像我们爱他一样的爱着我们

第一滴血中的经典英文台词

Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Rambo: We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fucking blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fucking screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just... (Takes off his bandolier) like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "Why? I can't find your fuckin'

I want, what they want!! And every other guy who come over here,spill their guts,gave every they had,wants!! For our country to love us,as much as we love it!! That's what i want!!

Live?for?nothing?,?or?die?for?something

when?you?pushed,kill?is?as?easy?as?brething!

--Rambo,?do?not?hate?your?country!!

--I?do?not?hate?my?country,?I?could?die?for?her.

--so?what?do?you?want?

--I?love?my?country,?I?want?my?country?love?me?in?the?same?way?I?love?her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

--live?for?nothing,?die?for?something,?it's?your?call

--what's?your?call

--keep?moving

[Rambo and Colonel Trautman stand alone facing an enemy army.]

Colonel Trautman : What do we do?

Rambo : Well, surrounding them's out.

Moussa : Why must you do this?

Rambo : Cause he'd do it for me.

Zaysen : Who are you?

Rambo : Your worst nightmare.

Moussa : You do not look like men Griggs sent before. You not look like you are with military.

Rambo : I'm not.

Moussa : What you are? Mercenary?

Rambo : No.

Moussa : Your not with military, not mercenary - what you are? Lost tourist?

Rambo : I'm no tourist.

Masoud, Afghan Mujahedeen Leader : Now you see how it is here. Somewhere in the war there's supposed to be honor. Where's the honor here? Where? Now, we're taking the survivors to the border. Are you coming?

Rambo : I'm going to the fort.

Rambo : It is now.

Zaysen : "Drop your weapons! Now! You have no chance of escape! Come forward! I wish to take you back alive! This is your last warning! The choice is yours!"

Colonel Trautman : "What do you say John?"

Rambo : [loading his gun] "Fuck 'em!"

Mousa : This is Afghanistan ... Alexander the Great try to conquer this country ... then Genghis Khan, then the British. Now Russia. But Afghan people fight hard, they never be defeated. Ancient enemy make prayer about these people ... you wish to hear?

Rambo : Um-hum.

Mousa : Very good. It says, 'May God deliver us from the venom of the Cobra, teeth of the tiger, and the vengeance of the Afghan.' Understand what this means?

Rambo : That you guys don't take any shit?

Mousa : Yes ... something like this.

Colonel Trautman : How's the wound?

Rambo : You taught us to ignore pain, right?

Colonel Trautman : Is it working?

Rambo : Not really.

Colonel Trautman : The Kremlin's got a hell of a sense of humor.

Zaysen : Please explain.

Colonel Trautman : You talk peace and disarmament. And here you are wiping out a race of people!

Zaysen : So does he think he's God?!

Colonel Trautman : No. God would show you mercy. He won't.

Trautman: It's good to hear your voice Johnny, it's been a long time. Look John, you've done some damage here, they don't want anymore trouble. That's why I've come. I want to come in there and fly you the hell out. Just you and me. We'll work this thing out together. Is that fair enough?

Rambo: Where did you come from Sir?

Trautman: Bragg.

Rambo: I tried to get in touch with you, but the guy's in Bragg never knew where to find you.

Trautman: You know I haven't been spending much time there lately, they've got me down in D.C. I'm shining a seat with my ass.

Rambo: I wish I was back in Bragg now.

Trautman: We'll talk about that when you come in.

Rambo: I can't do that Sir.

Trautman: Look John, we can't have you running around out there killing friendly civilians.

Rambo: There are no friendly civilians!

Trautman: But I'm your friend Johnny! I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts. I covered your ass more than once. Seems like baling you out of trouble's got to be a life-time achievement for me.

Rambo: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king shit cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.

Trautman: Well you did some pushing on your own John.

Rambo: They drew first blood, not me.

Trautman: Look Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!

Rambo: They drew first blood...

Trautman: Rambo, are you still reading me? Company leader to Raven! Rambo! Acknowledge!

Trautman: Company leader to identify Baker Team - Rambo, Messner, Ortega, Coletta, Jurgensen, Barry, Krakauer confirm! This is Colonel Trautman.

Rambo: They're all gone Sir.

Trautman: Not Barry, he made it.

Rambo: Barry's gone too Sir. Got himself killed in Nam, didn't even know it. Cancer ate him down to the bone.

Trautman: I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Rambo: I'm the last one Sir.

Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!

Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Trautman: It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It's all in the past now.

Rambo: FOR YOU! For me civilian life is nothing! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing!

Trautman: You're the last of an elite group, don't end it like this.

Rambo: Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job

Teasle: [Teasle is giving Rambo a lift] So where you heading?

Rambo: Portland.

Teasle: You said you were heading north. Portland is south.

Rambo: You got some place I can eat around here?

Teasle: Theres a diner about thirty miles up the road.

Rambo: Is there a law against me getting something to eat here?

Teasle: Yeah, me.

Rambo: Why you pushing me?

Teasle: [haughty] What'd you say?

Rambo: I said why you pushing me, I didn't do nothing.

Teasle: First of all, you don't ask the questions around here. I do. Second, we don't want guys like you in this town, drifters. Third, you wouldn't like it here anyway. Its a pretty boring town. I get paid to keep it that way.

Rambo: Yeah, boring.

第一滴血4经典台词

You know what you are.

What you are made of.

War is in your blood.

Don't fight it

you did't kill for your country.

you kill for yourself.

God is never take it away

When you are pushed...

Killing as easy as breathing

第一滴血中的经典语录

1、《第一滴血2》最后一句台词:我希望国家爱我们,就像我们爱她一样。

I want, what they want!! And every other guy who come over here,spill their guts,gave every they had.wants? For our country to love us,as much as we love it!! That's what I want!!

——“那你究竟想要什么?”

—— “我要的就是它们想要的,和所有鼓足勇气到这里的人,给他所想要的。我们的国家,能像我们爱她那样地爱我们。这就是我所想要的!”

样来爱我们.

2、《第一滴血1》台词:是他们逼我流了第一滴血。

3、

-It is over,Rambo.It is over!

-No! Nothing is over!Nothing !It is you ask me not I ask you!

4、Rambo:We love our country,but does she love us as much as we love her?!

我爱我们的国家,可国家为什么不爱我们?

5、Colonel:The place you call hell, he calls it home.

相关文章:

• 陈印泉侯振鹏小品《分享大会》台词剧本
  • 俞灏明《拿什么拯救你,我的爱人》台词/演员的诞生
  • 郭晓东《推拿》台词|我就是演员之巅峰对决
  • 小强小品《队长,我们被包围了》台词剧本
  • 岳云鹏孙越相声《有哲理的人》台词/欢乐喜剧人
  • 岳云鹏孙越相声《来自病房的你》台词
  • 王宁常远小品《男大当婚》台词剧本
  • 闫妮 周一围小品《办公室的故事》台词剧本
  • 文松宋晓峰小品《非诚不找》台词剧本
  • 黄杨双十一小品《单身大联盟》台词剧本
  • 发表评论