当前位置:首页 > 正文

风雨哈佛路台词中英文【风雨哈佛路 经典台词翻译】

风雨哈佛路 经典台词翻译

1.有时候我觉得世界好像覆盖在一层皮层下面。我们在这层皮层底下出生,能看透到它,却不能穿透。(我们生在这个本来被各种问题覆盖的世界上,我们都知道问题所在,却无能解决、穿透。)

2.但是我还是不知道该怎么待在学校,该怎么才能跟个正常人一样。

3.I knew at that moment I have to make a choice. I can submit to everthing that was happening and even life have excuses, or to push myself. I could push myself and make my life good. (Only at that very moment did I realize that I have to make a choice, either give in to everything happening in life, living from hand to mouth, either struggle for a good life.)

4.Don't close your eyes, what if the chance happen in next second.

风雨哈佛路英文台词

I love my mom, from beginning to end, the first and the last, although she drug even though she did not care for her daughter, and I have been in the care of her, as she became my children.

哈佛风雨路十五句台词 中英互译

I don't know. I don’t know how long can you know that there is something bigger for you, and yet you ignore that.

我不知道。我不知道你要多久才能知道你有很重要的事要做,而你却仍旧忽视它。

Don’t we do that? We tell ourselves what? I’m gonna take on a big picture in my life, I really will recess my career, relationship, health.

我们不这样吗?我们不是这样告诉自己吗?我真得对我的人生有个大计划,我真的会好好工作,好好处理人际管理,好好保持健康。

When? Later! Right?

什么时候呢?以后吧!是吗?

We always do this. I am. I just can’t because I’m busy right now, and we get so wrapped up in the moment we make this promise to ourselves later.

我们经常这么做。我是这样的。我可以做,只是我现在很忙。我们作出这样的反应,然后我们对自己保证“以后……”。

I pushed away school to later. I pushed away taking, stepping into my life in the biggest sense. I push that away later. And when you push that away, you’ll push away even the most important things.

我推后了上学的时间,也推后了开始有意义的人生的时间。我把这件事拖后得太晚了。当你这样做时,你也会把最重要的事都拖后。

Look,I used to visit my mother in the hospital for 5 hours.But I used to visit her all day.I used,you know I used to be the person who visits her most.So I thought I was responsible for being with her. The strawberry milkshake from the cafeteria.

看,我曾经去医院看我妈妈,花了五个小时。与她在一起一整天。我曾经,你知道我是最经常去看她的人,所以我觉得有责任。从咖啡馆带给她草莓奶酪。

.Or…You know the oldest.She likes the oldest.So we listened to the radio.And we sang a song together.And I helped wash her hair while we played the radio and crums .Of my mother’s hair will come out in my hands.

或者,你知道,陈旧,她喜欢陈旧,所以我们一起收听收音机。并且,我们一起唱歌,我帮她洗头发,伴随着收音机发出低沉的声音。我妈妈的头发就会被放在我手里。

相关文章:

• 曹征小品《拯救宫女尔晴》台词剧本
  • 海一天杨树林小品《牛魔王的救赎》台词剧本
  • 李念李菁小品《娥兔情未了》台词剧本
  • 郭冬临邵峰韩云云小品《特殊任务》台词剧本
  • 何欢大壮小品《父与子之内忧外患》台词剧本——喜剧班的春天
  • 潘斌龙崔志佳小品《老舅和外甥》台词剧本音乐
  • 张晨光潘长江小品《大爸爸小爸爸》台词剧本(跨界喜剧王)
  • 马苏潘斌龙小品《蒙上你的眼》台词剧本音乐
  • 电影剧本丨贾玲《热辣滚烫》台词文本(开场片段)
  • 高颖刘洋小品《不可能的相亲》台词剧本/周六夜现场