当前位置:首页 > 正文

天生一对电影经典台词【怎么评价电视《天生一对》?】

怎么评价电视《天生一对》?

最近闹剧慌的可以追追这部剧,泰剧《天生一对》绝对是不得不说的一部,据报道,泰国有超过80%的居民都追过这部剧,当时在泰国更新播出的时候,可以说是,万人空巷,可见它的受喜爱程度。因为生动有趣的剧情,让无数泰国人重新爱上泰国传统文化,迷上泰国历史,掀起了民众重新穿回泰服说起古语的热潮。...

剧情虽然是穿越的梗,但是全员演技在线、台词用心、服装好看、男女主人设又可爱讨喜。主要讲述了女主穿越回到泰国大城王朝,和男主发生了一段逗趣而又充满纠葛的爱情故事。

我当时追剧的时候也是足足看了两遍,这部剧也颠覆了我对泰剧的坏印象,随后喜欢上了泰剧中的民风,折花环,和当时的服饰搭配,男女主的甜腻,真是爱死了。

总之值得一看,你看过了吗?

求《天生一对》里的经典台词

找了好久哟。

好象只找到这一句

希望对你有帮助啊。。

你有一个妈妈,我有一个爸爸

你妈妈就是我妈妈,我爸爸就是你爸爸

you have a mom ,i have a dad

you're mother is my mother ,my father is you father

电影《天生一对》经典台词theclassiclines

The Parent Trap《天生一对》精彩对白:

Hallie: Ah, oh man.

Annie: Oh, here's your...

Hallie: Cuppy.

Annie: Any of your pictures ruined?

Hallie: Only the beautiful Leo DiCaprio.

Annie: Who?

Hallie: You've never heard of Leonardo DiCaprio? How far away is London anyway?

Annie: Well, from here it's 3,OOO miles. But sometimes it seems much further. How far away is your home?

Hallie: Oh, California is way at the other end of the country. Actually, here's a picture of my house.

Annie: Wow! lt's beautiful.

Hallie: Yeah. We built it when l was little. We've got this incredible porch that looks over the entire vineyard. And then--- Who-

Annie: Who's that?

Hallie: Oh, that's my dad. He didn't know l was taking the picture then, or else he would have turned around. He's kinda like my best friend. We do everything together What's the matter?

Annie: Oh, it's chilly in here, that's all.

Hallie: Want one?

Annie: Oh, sure, l love Oreos. At home l eat them with--l eat them with peanut butter.

Hallie: You do? That is so weird. So do l.

Annie: You're kidding. Most people find that totally disgusting.

Hallie: l know. l don't get it.

Annie: Me either.

Hallie: What's your dad like? l mean, is he the kind of father you can talk to or is he one of those workaholic types who says, l'll talk to ya later, honey, but, you know, never really does? l hate that.

Annie: l don't have a father, actually. l mean, l had one once, l suppose. But my parents divorced years ago. My mother never even mentions him. lt's like he evaporated into thin air or something.

Hallie: lt's scary the way nobody stays together anymore.

Annie: Tell me about it.

Hallie: How old are you?

Annie: l'll be 12 on October 11.

Hallie: So will l.

Annie: Your birthday's on October 11?

Hallie: Yeah.

Annie: How weird is that?

Hallie: Extremely. Oh, hey. lt stopped raining. You wanna go get a Popsicle or something? What's the matter?

Annie: Hallie, what's your mother like?

Hallie: l never met her. She and my dad split up when l was a baby, maybe even before. l'm not sure. He doesn't like to talk about her. But l know she was really, really beautiful.

Annie: How do you know that?

Hallie: Well, because my dad had this old picture of her hidden in his sock drawer, and he caught me looking at it, like, all the time, so he gave it to me to keep. Look, l'm-l'm really thirsty. Sure you don't want to go to the mess hall and get a lemonade?

Annie: Will you stop thinking about your stomach at a time like this?

Hallie: At a time like what?

Annie: Don't you realize what's happening? l mean, think about it. l only have a mother and you only have a father. You've never seen your mom, and l've never seen my dad. You have one old picture of your mom, and l have one old picture of my dad. But at least yours is probably a whole picture. Mine is a pathetic little thing, all crinkled and ripped right down the middle and-- What are you rummaging in your trunk for?

Hallie: This. lt's a picture of my mom, and it's ripped too.

Annie: Right down the middle?

美国电影《天生一对》的一句经典台词

女:The day we get married is the day i ship those brats off to switzerland.

我们一结婚就把她们送到瑞士。

Get the picture ? It me or them.Take you pick.

懂不懂?我和她们,你挑谁。

男:Them.

她们。

女:Excuse me?

什么?

男:T-H-E-M,them.

特啊她,她们。

Get the picture?

懂了吗?

相关文章:

• 江天佑东北女F4小品《军训》台词剧本
  • 童瑶李泽锋《三十而已》台词完整版