当前位置:首页 > 正文

乱世佳人100句经典台词【影片《乱世佳人》的经典台词】

影片《乱世佳人》的经典台词

瑞特对斯佳丽说的一句话:“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。”“盖博的这句台词被人们在不同的场合引用,”鲍博说。“无论男女,当他们陷入一种并没有完全投入的恋爱关系时,想要控制局面,就会用到这句话。”

求乱世佳人台词

Tomorrowisanotherday

Scarlett:Rhett,Rhett!Where are you going?

斯嘉丽:瑞德,瑞德!你去哪儿?

Rhett:I’m going to Charleston,back where I belong.

白瑞德:我要去查尔斯顿,去应该属于我的地方.

Scarlett:Please,please…take me with you!

斯嘉丽:请你带我一起去吧!

Rhett:No.I’m through with everything here.

I want peace…I want to see if somewhere

there is something left in life,

in life of charm and grace…

Do you know what I’m talking about?

白瑞德:不,我和这里的一切都没有关系了,我需要安静…

我想看看在生活中的某个地方是否有某中美好而优雅的东西…

你明白我在说什么吗?

Scarlett:No ,I only know I love you.

斯嘉丽:不,我只知道我爱你.

Rhett:That’s your misfortune.

白瑞德:这是你的不幸.

Scarlett:Oh, Rhett, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett!

But Rhett,if you go,

what shall I do? Where shall I go?

斯嘉丽:啊,瑞德!你要是走了,我去哪里呢?我该怎么办呢?

Rhett:Frankly ,my dear ,I don’t give a damn!

白瑞德:坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不关心.

Scarlett:I can’t let him go! I can’t!

I won’t think about losing him now!

I’ll think about that tomorrow…

After all,tomorrow is another day!

斯嘉丽:我不能让他走!不能!

一定有办法让他回来的.

噢,现在我想不了这些,不然我要疯了.

明天,明天再想…不管怎样,明天又是新的一天.

So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.

那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。

Say it, then, and get out!

说吧,说完了马上走!

What is it?

是什么?

That I can't go on any longer without you.

我没有你就活不下去了。

You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--

你真是一个没有教养的男人!

I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

……我就知道我要的就是你。

Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...

现在你已经很富有了……

...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.

……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

So I see I shall have to marry you.

所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

I never heard of such bad taste.

我从没听过如此差的谎话。

Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...

原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.

……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

Dare I name it? Can it be love?

我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.

快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.

……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

我不能让自已再等了。

You're coarse, and you're conceited.

你很卑鄙,而且很自负。

And I think this conversation has gone far enough.

我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。

Besides, I shall never marry again.

还有,就是我不会再结婚了。

Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.

不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。

You? You!

你?你!

I don't love you!

我不会爱你的!

And I don't like being married.

我也不喜欢结婚。

Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?

你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?

Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.

为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。

Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?

安静点!你想他们也听到吗?

You've been married to a boy and an old man.

你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。

Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

为什么不找个合适一点的呢?

You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.

你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!

Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.

不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。

Rhett, don't, I shall faint.

不要啊,我会晕的。

I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.

我就想你晕。

None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?

没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?

Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.

那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。

Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "

说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”

Yes.

我愿意。

Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?

你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?

No.

不会。

Look at me and try to tell me the truth.

看着我说真心话。

Did you say "yes" because of my money?

你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?

Well....

噢……

Yes. Partly.

是,有一点的。

Partly?

有一点?

Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.

当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。

Fond of me.

喜欢我。

Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...

如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。

...but you always said we had a lot in common....

……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……

Yes, you're right, my dear.

没错,我亲爱的。

I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.

有你和我在一起就好了。

Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.

上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。

What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?

你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.

噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。

You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.

那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。

I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...

我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……

...my ill-gotten gains can buy.

……那将是最豪华舒适的。

Oh, that would be just heavenly.

噢,太好了。

And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.

我还要给你买嫁妆。

Rhett, how wonderful, but...

瑞德那太好了,可是……

...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?

你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?

Still the little hypocrite.

还是有点要面子。

《乱世佳人》的经典台词

Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!

郝思嘉:德园!家!我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天是新的一天!

There was a land of Cavaliers and 有一片骑士的土地,遍地棉花,

Here was the last ever to be seen of knights and their Ladies Fair,

这里有最后的骑士和他们的佳丽,

Look for it only in books,for it这一切只能在书中看到

is no more than a dream remembered, 因为他们不过是记忆中的一场梦幻

a Civilization gone with the wind一个业已随风而逝的文明

相关文章:

  • 孙涛小品《冻龄秘籍》剧本台词/欢乐饭米粒儿
  • 邱磊岗华小品《理发风波》台词完整版
  • 金霏陈曦《团圆》剧本台词/2018北京卫视元宵晚会
  • 刘宇钊孙超相声《租房租房》台词剧本/2018北京卫视元宵晚会
  • 逗伴酱《租房一定过不好吗》台词剧本/笑星闯地球161126
  • 程野宋晓峰丫蛋《顺水推舟》台词剧本/欢乐喜剧人20180311
  • 舒畅凌潇肃《外来妹》台词剧本/王牌对王牌第三季
  • 邵峰小品《买彩票》台词剧本——欢乐饭米粒儿
  • 于洋小品《生日礼物》台词剧本
  • 邵峰小品《谁是骗子》台词剧本
  • 发表评论

    全部评论