当前位置:首页 > 正文

终结者经典台词英语【他不再演了吗?】

施瓦辛格为什么要在《终结者:黑暗命运》里说出“I won’t be back”?他不再演了吗?

《终结者》系列的开山之作是由好莱坞著名大导演詹姆斯·卡梅隆执导,硬汉阿诺·施瓦辛格主演的一部超现实主义科幻片,从第一部开始(1984年)至今已经30多年。既然是科幻,为啥又要强调超现实呢?

说科幻是因为当年高科技智能机器人只是概念,是不存在的虚构东西,数十年后的今天以AI为代表的智能机器人诞生,已经完全能达到当年影片中的机器人的效果,所以又称它是超现实主义。

个人觉得楼主的问题应该从两方面考虑:

1、主演施瓦辛格的身体。众所周知,这部作品是他从政结束后复出的第一部,极有可能也是最后一部,所以他会有也应该有这样的台词。毕竟硬汉已经接近70高龄,无论从精力、体力、形体等等各方面都不太适合欧美大片里那种身形魁梧、力大无比且无坚不摧的角色形象,况且拍摄过程中可能出现的不可预估的风险较年轻前大大增加;

2、艺术角度。看过《终结者》系列的朋友都知道,他出场每次都是和比自己高几个档次的先进反派机器人斗争,历经千辛万苦,甚至不惜牺牲自己来捍卫正义。这部影片中文译名《黑暗命运》,暗喻了未来世界可能还会发生意想不到的战争、掠夺甚至侵略行为!他台词的意思是“不想在回来”,或许这位曾经的悍将不愿意在看到那些黑暗的东西,因为他一旦出场,世界(某个区域)一定遇到大灾难!他只是希望世界和平,不在需要像他一样用生命捍卫正义的角色出现!

终结者2018马库斯结尾台词英文的

The movie is on show in 1984

Post-apocalyptic 2029 Los Angeles; an indestructible cyborg Terminator (Schwarzenegger) is sent back from the future to 1984 to eliminate the future unborn son of Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton); Kyle Reese (Michael Biehn), a member of the human resistance movement of the future, is also teleported back (by the future John Connor) to rescue and protect his mother - and father the child.

The low-budget film grossed $38 million, and made Arnold Schwarzenegger a star; "I'll be back" became a popular catch-phrase.

这个是II的

The movie was on show in 1991.

Around the year 1995; muscular warrior-woman Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) is the institutionalized single mother of rebellious John Connor (Edward Furlong), now a pre-teenager - and the savior of future humanity in a war with a deadly machine complex called SkyNet; the boy is threatened by a seemingly-indestructible Terminator android named T-1000 (Robert Patrick) who has the uncanny ability to 'morph' himself; an older model Terminator T-800 (Schwarzenegger) is sent from the future to protect him; the SkyNet labs are demolished to wipe out any trace of Terminator technology.

The film grossed $204 million and acquired four Academy Awards (Best Makeup, Best Sound, Best Visual Effects, and Best Sound Effects Editing) from its six nominations.

III的

The movie is on show in 2003.

Set about 10 years after the events of the second film; Sarah Connor has died; twenty-something, post-apocalyptic leader John Connor (Nick Stahl) of the prophesied war against the machines is targeted by another Terminator or Terminatrix - an advanced sexy female named T-X (Kristanna Loken); he must again be protected by an outdated, monosyllabic, and obsolete T-101 (Schwarzenegger) from the future.

This sequel had a new director, writers, villains, and co-stars, with Schwarzenegger the sole returnee; the film grossed $149 million on a budget of $170 million.

如何用一句话证明你看过《终结者》系列?

谢谢悟空邀请!

我个人认为最经典的一句!

“我还会回来的!”这是《终结者》中的经典台词,也是阿诺德·施瓦辛格嘴边的招牌语。2002年4月,阿诺终于实践了自己的诺言,在天价巨片《终结者3》中再披战袍。

电影终结者经典台词

I'll be back

I'm back

Hasta La Vista, Baby!

you are terminated!

I like this car,I like your gun.

I need your cloths,your boots and your motorcycle!

You must be stronger and tougher than you ever imagined!

get out!

talk to my hand.

No fate but what we make.

I order you not go!!

Trust me!

Good morning Dr silberman How's the knee?

Stay here I'll be back.

We have feelings, we hurt, we'are afraid.You've got to learn this still,I'm not kidding,this is important.

I know now why you cried,but it's something i can never do.

The luxury and hope was given to me by the terminator, because if a machine can learn the rare of a human life,maybe we can too.

Litesn!the terminator is out there .it's can't be bargain to with,it's can't be reason to with,it dosen't feel pity or remorese or fear.and absolutly real not stop.ever!until you are dead!

有点乱,主要是1和2的,呵呵。

求终结者2018中结尾经典台词,要英文的 谢谢

没有命运 我们创造命运 我是约翰康纳

There is no fate but what we make,This is John Connor

相关文章:

• 苏丹苏豪小品《摔跤吧哥哥》台词剧本
  • 周炜郭阳郭亮《我是志愿者》台词完整版
  • 李兰迪《奋斗》台词剧本/我就是演员
  • 肖旭肥龙小品《人事风波》台词剧本
  • 刘小光杨树林小品《过年》台词剧本
  • 宋小宝吴彼小品《永失我爱》台词剧本
  • 包胡尔查金霏小品《物业费》台词剧本