当前位置:首页 > 正文

狮子王经典台词中英文【看一部英文电影《狮子王》并积累单词句子?】

看一部英文电影《狮子王》并积累单词句子?

电影《狮子王》的英文台词,见附件。

如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。

狮子王的励志经典台词有哪些?

1、I laugh in the face of danger.我始终笑着面对危险。

2、When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

逆境才能成就强者。

3、 I”m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn”t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,但是勇敢并不代表要到处闯祸。4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.当这个世界遗弃你的时候,你就去遗弃这个世界。

5、Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.

是的,过去也许是不堪回首的。但在我看来,你要么可以从那逃脱,要么可以从中受益。

6、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命,都有他存在的价值。

急求!《狮子王》电影,摘抄10句经典台词和查阅20个新单词?

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我的遗传中,那是较弱的一环 You promised. 你答应过我的 Everything the light touches 阳光普照之处 What about that shadowy place? 那阴影的地方哪? - Betrothed. Intended. Affianced. 婚约,订婚,求婚 Free to do it all my way 为所欲为 I laugh in the face of danger. 我笑对危险 Just what I was thinking. 和我想的一样 Toodles. 再见 I'm very disappointed in you. 我对你很失望 I'm only brave when I have to be. 我只在需要勇敢时勇敢 Being brave...doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 勇敢……不是指你自己去找麻烦 A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer 一个新时代正悄悄走近 Hakuna matata (It means "no worries.") 无须担心(口语) It's our problem free philosophy 这是我们解决问题的哲学 It's our motto. 这是我们的座右铭 You can't change the past. 你不能改变过去 He lives in you. 他活在你体内 You are more than what you have become. Going back means I'll have to face my past. 回去意味着我要直面过去 I've been running from it for so long. 我已经逃避太久了。

狮子王经典对白(一定要是对话),3段,几句就行?

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.

木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳一样,有升有降。辛巴,总有一天我将会跟太阳一样慢慢落下,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同升起。

Simba: And this all be mine?

辛巴:这些都会是我的?

Mufasa: Everything!

木法沙:所有的一切。

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?

Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不会,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。

Simba: There's more?

辛巴:国王也不能凡事随心所欲?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重 所有的生物,从爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。

相关文章:

• 苏丹苏豪小品《摔跤吧哥哥》台词剧本
  • 周炜郭阳郭亮《我是志愿者》台词完整版
  • 李兰迪《奋斗》台词剧本/我就是演员
  • 肖旭肥龙小品《人事风波》台词剧本
  • 刘小光杨树林小品《过年》台词剧本
  • 宋小宝吴彼小品《永失我爱》台词剧本
  • 包胡尔查金霏小品《物业费》台词剧本
  • 周云鹏王龙小品《我要买房》台词|欢乐喜剧人
  • 宋小宝郭涛小品《冰山上的来客》台词剧本
  • 梅妮莎卜宇鑫小品《谁都跑步了》台词/寻找喜剧人