当前位置:首页 > 正文

我是山姆经典台词英文【求英文原版电影的经典台词和内容简介【都要英文的】】

求英文原版电影的经典台词和内容简介(都要英文的)

Titanic (1997)

Sometimes love must triumph over disaster.

Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Frances Fisher, Bernard Hill, Jonathan Hyde, Danny Nucci, Gloria Stewart, David Warner, Victor Garber, Bill Paxton

《泰坦尼克号》的简介

Director: James Cameron

Running Time: 189 minutes

Action, Drama, Romance

On DVD

Brock Lovett (Bill Paxton) is a somewhat ruthless treasure hunter searching for profit under the sea in the debris of the wrecked liner Titanic. In particular, he is searching for a necklace featuring an historic blue diamond that is rumoured to have sunk with the ship. He believes he is on the right track when his crew retrieves a safe in which he finds a sketch of a beautiful woman wearing the diamond. The drawing is shown on a TV news programme, and an old lady called Rose Dawson Calvert (Gloria Stewart) comes forward claiming that she is the woman in the drawing. When questioned by the treasure hunters, she tells them her story.

When she joined the Titanic for her maiden voyage Rose DeWitt Bukater (Kate Winslet), as she was known then, was 17 years old. Her mother (Frances Fisher) had good breeding but little money, so she was taking Rose to America to marry rich Cal Hockley (Billy Zane) - a match that Rose would rather have avoided. Attempting to commit suicide, she was saved by Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio), a raffish and charming third-class passenger. Jack and Rose started to spend time together, ultimately falling in love, in spite of the disapproval of both her mother and Hockley. Hockley would have done anything to prevent Jack seeing Rose, and falsely accused him of theft. However, the historic events that followed were to change everything.

Cameron's "Titanic" is justly recognised as something of a masterpiece. The film cost a phenomenal amount to make, and most of that spending is visible on screen. Everything about it looks sumptuous, and the effects that go into the sinking of the ship are grippingly realistic. The romantic thread is appealing enough, but its greater purpose is to make the effect of the tragedy more personal. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio make a fine job of playing the young couple, although the romance is occasionally rather overdone and DiCaprio does struggle at times to give his character as written any real depth. Although the film is a personal romance set amidst a greater disaster story, it is also the story of Rose's life and the effect her experiences have had on her - and it largely succeeds on all counts.

精典台词

? 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

?? 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

?? 2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

?? 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

?? 3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.

?? 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

?? 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

?? 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

?? 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.

?? 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

?? 6.All life is a game of luck.

?? 生活本来就全靠运气。

?? 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

?? 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

?? 8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

?? 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

?? 9.To make each day count.

?? 要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )

?? 10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.

?? 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

?? 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)

?? 12.Will you give us a chance to live?

?? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

?? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

?? 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

?? 14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

?? 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去

求指环王中的经典台词(英语版的)

Boromir: They took the little ones.

他们把小个子们抓走了

Aragorn: Hold still.

躺着别动

Boromir: Frodo. Where is Frodo?

佛罗多,佛罗多在哪儿?

Aragorn: I let Frodo go.

我让佛罗多走了

Boromir: Then you did what I could not. I tried to take the Ring from him.

那么你做了我没做到的事,我企图从他那抢走魔戒

Aragorn: The Ring is beyond our reach now.

魔戒现在已经离开我们范围了

Boromir: Forgive me. I did not see it. I have failed you all.

原谅我,我没有料到,我辜负了你们所有人

Aragorn: No, Boromir. You fought bravely. You have kept your honor.

不,博罗米尔,你英勇作战,你捍卫了你的荣誉

Boromir: Leave it! It is over. The world of Men will fall. And all will come to darkness, and my city to ruin.

别管它了! 结束了。人类世界将要陷落,一切都将陷入黑暗。我的城市也会沦亡

Aragorn: I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail.

我不知道我的血液中蕴藏了何种力量,但我向你发誓,我绝不会让白城沦陷,也不会让我们的人民落败

Boromir: Our people? Our people.

我们的人民? 我们的人民

Boromir: I would have followed you, my brother. My captain. My king.

我本该一直追随着你,我的兄弟,我的领袖,我的国王

—————————————————————————————

Théoden: Yes. Yes. The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the Deep on last time.

好,好!锤手王海尔姆的号角,将在深谷中最后一次吹响!

Théoden: Let this be the hour when we draw swords together.

让我们拔剑并肩抗敌吧

Théoden: Fell deeds, awake.Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red dawn. Forth Eorlingas!

魔怪已苏醒。为了愤怒,为了毁灭和红色的黎明!向前冲啊,伊欧的子孙们!

又不够字数了,直接贴我在别的网站的回答吧

山姆的话

http://wenwen.sogou.com/z/q852263106.htm

塞奥顿王的动员令

http://wenwen.sogou.com/z/q899349532.htm

阿拉贡的动员令

http://wenwen.sogou.com/z/q812398374.htm

指环王2双塔奇兵中山姆的经典台词

首先是,只有刚铎,没有刚果,这里是中土,不是在20世纪的地球

那个放他走的,也不是国王的儿子,他是摄政王二公子法拉米尔

————————————————————

估计你是今天下午看了CCTV6的国配版,所以把国配版的翻译给你

http://www.56.com/u90/v_MjAzNDM0Nzk.html

佛罗多:我坚持不住,山姆

山姆:我知道,这是个错误。实际上我们本不该来这,可我们来了。就像在古老的传说中,那些真正的传说,里面笼罩着黑暗和危险,有时你甚至不想听到结尾,怎么可能有幸福的结局呢。当这么多的邪恶发生以后,世界怎么可能回到原先的状态呢?

不过说到底,危险早晚都会过去,黑暗也会过去,黎明终将到来。当太阳再次升起的时候,会更加明亮。这些友谊的传说都在你的心里,即使你年龄太笑还无法理解,可是我觉得,佛罗多老爷,我能明白,我现在能理解。传说中的人物,都有机会回头,但是他们不肯。他们一直向前,因为他们都有自己的信念。

佛罗多:我们的信念是什么,山姆?

山姆:我们相信这个世界并非不可救药,值得我们为之战斗

英文原台词

Frodo: I can’t do this, Sam.

Sam: I know. It’s all wrong. By rights, we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

But in the end, it’s only a passing thing this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now.

Sam: Fold in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding on to Sam?

Sam: There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.

这一段是自己根据原文翻译的

佛罗多:我办不到,山姆

山姆:我知道,这都是不正常的。实际上,我们甚至本不该在这,但是我们来了。好像在那些伟大的故事中,佛罗多先生。那些真正重大的事,它们充满了黑暗和危险,你常常不想知道结局,因为结局怎么可能是快乐的?这世界怎么可能回到它从前的轨迹,那么多坏事还没发生的时候?

但是最后,这股阴影终究会消失,甚至连黑暗也必定会退散,崭新的一天将会来临,太阳也会闪烁更明亮的光芒。那些伴随着你的故事,它们意味着一些东西,就算你太渺小不明白为什么。但是我想,佛罗多先生,我确实了解了,我现在明白了,故事的角色,有很多的机会转回头,只是他们没有,他们继续向前,因为他们坚持着什么。

佛罗多:我们坚持着什么,山姆?

山姆:美好存在于这个世界,佛罗多先生,它值得我们为之奋战

求superman的几个经典动作和台词(英文)?

最经典动作就是一只手伸过头顶,另一只紧贴体侧,飞行的吧。还有两脚开立,双手抱在胸前,和双手叉腰的。经典台词是超人对他儿子说的Even though you’ve been raised as a human being you’re not one of them. They can be a great people, KalEl, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all,their capacity for good, I have sent them you …my only son”

相关文章:

• 梅妮莎卜宇鑫小品《谁都跑步了》台词/寻找喜剧人
  • 巩汉林小品《就缺你一个赞》台词剧本
  • 小品《男人的默契》台词剧本
  • 鄂博小品《美丽的穿越》台词剧本——我爱满堂彩
  • 檀健次经超张钧甯《步步惊心》片段台词剧本(我就是演员)
  • 孙涛邵峰小品《简单点儿事》台词剧本
  • 欢乐饭米粒儿小品《顺丰的快递》台词剧本
  • 搞笑小品剧本台词《招聘与应聘》
  • 曲函庭杨洋《神奇的孩子》台词剧本
  • 潘长江韩兆小品《洗脚》台词剧本
  • 发表评论