当前位置:首页 > 正文

电影里的经典英文台词【(英文电影)】

在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)

Seems right now, that all I have done in my life was making my way here to you.

我今天才知道,我之所以漂泊就是在向你靠近。——《廊桥遗梦》

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》

There are few people whom I really love, and even fewer of whom I think well.

我真心爱的人不多 看得起的人更少。——《傲慢与偏见》

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》

When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。——《西雅图不眠夜》

You had me at hello.

你一开口就征服了我!——《加菲猫》

No matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an Apple or an orange. But you will get a peach.

无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。——《功夫熊猫》

I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.

当我发现自己爱上你的时候,我已经无法自拔。——《傲慢与偏见》

求5部英语电影的经典台词

肖申克的救赎:

每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里?

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

red:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.

Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...

有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.

希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝.

there's something places, in the world that are not made out of stones, there's something inside, that they cannot get to, that they cannot touch. that's yours,

影片中安迪有这样一句话:“forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope (不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望)。的确,正想安迪所说的,监狱的高墙可以束缚住我们的身体上的自由,甚至于体制化的东西可以束缚住我们的精神上的自由,但唯有希望不可以放弃。失去希望的生活是灰暗的,没有生气的,甚至是没有意义的。在安迪的心中一直就没有放弃对自由的希望,而且他也一直在为自己的希望努力着——每天晚上都要用那个小锤去挖瑞得认为几百年也挖不穿的墙壁。而对瑞得和老布来说,他们早就放弃了希望,以为在他们看来希望只能让自己更痛苦,甚至认为希望便是痛苦的根源。一个人能够在19年痛苦的监狱生活里,不放弃对自由的向往,这是一种怎样的精神信念?所以他成功了,夺回了自己的自由。

阿甘正传:

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

勇敢的心:

You heart is free. Have the courage to follow.

I am William Wallace and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You’ve come to flight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!

I see her strength in you.

Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.

I have nothing. Men fight for me, because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk. They fought for William Wallace and he fight for something that I’ve never had and I took it from him when I betrayed him, and I saw it in his face on the battlefield, and it’s tearing me apart!

Well, all men betray, all lose heart.

I don’t want to lose heart! I want to believe as he dose. I will never be on the wrong side again.

Because of the way you are looking at me now

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

You see… death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this—

Your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.

It can all end right now. Peace. Just say it. Cry out—mercy.

Freedom!

你说的英语应该是这块开始吧···

William Wallace: FREEDOM!!

华莱士:自由!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.

华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

英语电影里的经典台词

Congfu Panda 功夫熊猫

1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃

3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

4.俗语说,

过去的,已经过去了

未来的,还未可知

现在,却是上苍的礼赠

那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

5.世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)

《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)

肖申克的救赎

Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.

希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!

经典英语电影片段三到五分钟独白的配音台词?

《勇敢的心》 WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.

And dying in your beds many years from now.

Would you be willing to trade?

All the days from this day to that,

for one chance,just one chance,

to come back here and tell our enemies

that they may take our lives,

but they''ll never take our Freedom!

Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”

相关文章:

• 高颖刘洋小品《不可能的相亲》台词剧本/周六夜现场
  • 贲小伟曾宇男小品《角色互换》台词剧本
  • 程野宋小宝小品《家常菜》剧本台词
  • 郭冬临邵峰小品《桃花朵朵开》台词剧本
  • 龚浩川姜力琳小品《电梯风波》台词剧本
  • 张春丰小品《敬老院之婆媳之间》台词剧本
  • 杜淳阚清子《全民目击》台词完整版/我就是演员
  • 赵本山小沈阳《同桌的你》台词剧本
  • 卢鑫玉浩相声《高人驾到》台词/欢乐喜剧人
  • 曹贺军小品《朋友圈》(西游记)台词剧本
  • 发表评论