当前位置:首页 > 正文

英语主持人开场白台词【英语班会开场白台词中文?】

英语班会开场白台词中文?

Good evening!(大家晚上好……那时候是早上你就good morning,要学会变通。)I'm host.(我是主持人)Very happy for you.(很高兴为你们主持)Now, we come to appreciate the first program: XXX(其中的XXX是第一个节目是什么呢?如果是一篇英语小作文,就是Now, we come to appreciate the first program:A small English composition)希望采纳哦!我是静瞳。

英语晚会主持人台词

不用担心,别紧张.注意调节气氛,相信你一定行的.

其实不难,两人主持的话,最好事先练一下配合.

一般开头跟结尾事先准备一下比较好,中间的过度词的话即兴发挥更好.

开头的话一般是介绍一下主题,比赛选手和规则

etc:ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this XXX compitition.First of all,I 'd like to introduce my partner :XXX,XXX.

This time's competition,we have 52 competitors from different classes and grades...

Now let's come to the rules of the competition.Each competitors has five minutes in the ....Then three minutes..

Welcome the No.1 competitor

对选手评价:

wonderful thank you excellent

let's......

形容词:

super上等的, 特大的, 特级的, 十分的, 过分的, 极好的

superb庄重的, 堂堂的, 华丽的, 极好的

marvellous绝妙的;了不起的

sensational使人感动的, 非常好的

gorgeous华丽的, 灿烂的

unique唯一的, 独特的

有一些作串场的技巧。很简单,你可以事先了解一下选手或者是节目的内容。简单组织一下语言,在选手上台之前,根据他或他表演节目的特征,进行简练精确的介绍,让台下的观众先有一个感性的认识。当然一定要挑好听的说了。

在选手下场后一定要说“thank you. /thanks for your excellent performing./ i really enjoy it. /it is wonderful /gorgourse /terrific...”

let's welcome xxx.典型用语。

别忘了开场白和结束语。别忘了在结束时,说hope you have a nice day/evening.

下面为方案

greeting,

good morning/evening,

boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen,(因为有学生,有老师) welcome to the English Speech contest of xxx school.

介绍评委,I have the great privilege of presenting today's judges for this Speech Contest. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr.xxx from...(介绍时,就提高声调说他们的名字,并用手做出有请的姿势,评判就站起来.大家鼓掌.)

介绍比赛规则Now I would like to introduce the rules for this contest. Number one...

结束语等等。I know we are all deeply impressed by the wonderful speeches presented by the (10 说出参赛者的总人数)contestants. Thank you for your hard work. Boys and girls,(转向听众)Let's give them a big round of applause.(为参赛者鼓掌)

And I think our distinguished judges who make this contest possible deserve a big round of applause, too.(感谢裁判)

Last but not the least, boys and girls, I think you deserve a big round of applause, too for being such good audience.(感谢听众,自己给自己鼓掌)

Good bye! See you next time!

结束语最好是中文而且有古典韵味,毕竟双语中中文是母语啊:

今夜心情如水,今夜古典如风。

我们聆听,我们感动,美文雅韵,曲水流觞。

你在江之头,我在江之尾,我们隔着荧屏对语,我们站在文字里相望。

最远的距离常常是最近的咫尺,心灵与心灵在阅读中走近,在文字里相融。

让我们记住这些美丽的瞬间,有这些瞬间,我们的日子不再平庸;

让我们记住这些感动的时刻,有这些时刻,我们的生活不再单调。

文学永恒,她可以深刻我们的灵魂;艺术永恒,她可以美丽我们的生活。

感谢所有的朗诵者带给我们的美妙的艺术享受,感谢心澜问水带给我们的美好的作品。感谢这次活动的组织者,感谢所有在场的听众朋友。

(因为不知道你的具体情况,所以只能做到这样了,希望能用得上!)

英语主持人台词

开场:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,

Welcome to the Wisdom Cup.we are very happy to gather here to hold the English Competition .I'm very honored to be the host for today's competition this afternoon to give the opening speech for everybody. And I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all presentto enjoy his stay in our school and to ahve a wonderful time today.

结尾

Ladies and gentlemen, let's bring the first winners onto the stage with a warm of applause.well,how exciting today the contest is! But, now I have to say: That’s all, thank you!Good bye!

英语串词不需要用什么华丽辞藻的

相关文章:

• 新版诸葛亮骂王朗台词【诸葛亮挥泪斩马谡的台词是什么?】
  • 悲伤的电影台词【经典伤心语录】
  • 火影忍者经典台词日语【火影忍者台词翻译?】
  • 灰原哀经典台词【求灰原哀经典语录】
  • tvb台词经典台词【你每天过得有意义吗?】
  • 关于梦想的电影台词【关于梦想的搞笑语录?】
  • 炉石巴内斯台词规律【短视频小白如何写出一个好脚本?】
  • 才华也会江郎才尽台词【如周星驰?】
  • 王者荣耀汉昭烈帝台词【刘邦说过哪些经典的话?】
  • 林黛玉的经典台词【求林黛玉的经典语录。】