当前位置:首页 > 正文

国王的演讲经典台词中英【特洛伊经典中英台词】

特洛伊经典中英台词

I'll tell you a secret.Something they don't teach you,your temple.Gods envy us.They envy us because we ?.Because any moment will be our last,everything were more beautiful because we do.You'll never be lovelier than you are now.We'll never be here again.

我来告诉你一个秘密。神不会告诉你的秘密。神们都羡慕我们。他们羡慕我们因为我们是凡人。因为我们随时都可能是我们的临终之时。一切都因死亡而显得更加美丽。你永远不会比现在更加可爱。我们永远不会再回到此处。

The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again.

War is young man dying,old man talking.

I've fought many wars in my time.some were fought for land,some for power,some for glory.I suppose fighting for love makes more sense than all the rest.

Honor the gods,love your woman,defend your contry.

阿客锍思:“相信我……我会让你成为世界上第二幸福的人!”

老国王:“为什么不是第一啊……”(装可爱貌)

阿客锍思:“有了你……我就是最幸福的人!”(浅浅的微笑)

老国王:“我想我很快就能成为世界第一幸福的人了。”(遐想状)

阿客锍思:“为什么?”(疑惑)

老国王:“因为我就要摆脱你的纠缠了。”(大步离开)

求一段经典的英文独白或演讲,急!!!

《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白

The Shawshank Redemption

1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."

有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.

监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......

7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.

我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白

1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.

It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.

It was what I didn’t see.

Take the piano.

Keys begin. Keys end.

You know there are 88 of them.

They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.

And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.

I like that. That I can live by.

But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out

in front of me.

Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.

That keyboard is infinite.

Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.

That’s God’s piano.

Did you see the streets?

There’re thousands of them.

How do you choose just one?

One woman, one house, one way to die…….

You don’t even know where it comes to an end.

Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the

thought of it?

I was born on this ship.

And the world passed me by.

But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here .

But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..

You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not

infinite.

I learned to live that way.

Land?

Land is a ship too big for me,

It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to

strong, music I don’t know how to play.

I can never get off this ship.

At best, I didn’t step off my life.

After all, I don’t exist for anyone.

偌大的城市,绵延无尽。

并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,

而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗?

拿钢琴来说。

键盘有始亦有终。

你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。

它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。

我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。

而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,

等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。

我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?

那是上帝的键盘啊!

你看到那数不清的街道吗?

如何只选择其中一条去走?

一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~

你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。

一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?

我在这艘船上出生。

世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。

这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。

你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。

我习惯了这样的生活。

陆地?

陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,

太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。

我永远无法走下这艘船,

这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。

毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过

求《国王的演讲》经典台词。(P.S:中英文对照,越多越好)

战时演讲词(中文翻译)

在这个庄严的时刻,也许是我国历史上最生死攸关的时刻,我向每一位民众,不管你们身在何处,传递这样一个消息,对你们的心情,我感同身受,甚至希望能挨家挨户,向你们倾说,我们中大多数人将面临第二次战争,我们已多次寻求通过和平方式香港乔治六世加冕纪念

解决国家间的争端,但一切都是徒劳的,我们被迫卷入这场战争,我们必须接受这个挑战,如果希特勒大行其道,甚至文明秩序将毁于一旦,这种信念褪去伪装之后,只是对强权的赤裸裸的追求,为了捍卫我们珍视的一切,我们必须接受这个挑战,为此崇高目的,我呼吁国内的民众以及国外的民众以此为己任,我恳请大家保持冷静和坚定,在考验面请团结起来,考验是严峻的,我们还会面临一段艰难的日子,战争也不只局限于前线,只有心怀正义才能正确行事,我们在此虔诚向上帝祈祷,只要每个人坚定信念,在上帝的帮助下,我们必将胜利!

战时演讲词(英文原文)

In this grave hour, perhaps the most fateful in history, I send to every household of my peoples, both at home and overseas, this message, spoken with the same depth of feeling for each one of you as if I were able to cross your threshold and speak to you myself. For the second time in the lives of most of us, we are at war. Over and over again, we have tried to find a peaceful way out of the differences between ourselves and those who are now our enemies; but it has been in vain. We have been forced into a conflict, for which we are called, with our allies to meet the challenge of a principle which, if it were to prevail, would be fatal to any civilized order in the world. It is a principle which permits a state in the selfish pursuit of power to disregard its treaties and its solemn pledges, which sanctions the use of force or threat of force against the sovereignty and independence of other states. Such a principle, stripped of all disguise, is surely the mere primitive doctrine that might is right, and if this principle were established through the world, the freedom of our own country and of the whole British Commonwealth of nations would be in danger. But far more than this, the peoples o乔治六世头像银币

f the world would be kept in bondage of fear, and all hopes of settled peace and of security, of justice and liberty, among nations, would be ended. This is the ultimate issue which confronts us. For the sake of all that we ourselves hold dear, and of the world order and peace, it is unthinkable that we should refuse to meet the challenge. It is to this high purpose that I now call my people at home and my peoples across the seas, who will make our cause their own. I ask them to stand calm and firm and united in this time of trial. The task will be hard. There may be dark days ahead, and war can no longer be confined to the battlefield, but we can only do the right as we see the right, and reverently commit our cause to God. If one and all we keep resolutely faithful to it, ready for whatever service or sacrifice it may demand, then with God's help, we shall prevail. May He bless and keep us all.[6]

相关文章:

• 烧饼秦霄贤《德云大厦》台词完整版/德云斗笑社
  • 涂松岩韩雪《西楚霸王》台词完整版
  • 魏三崔大笨小品《潮儿倔爹》台词剧本
  • 孙涛于洋小品《歪打正着》台词剧本
  • 应宁王玥波相声《方言歌曲》台词完整版
  • 张九龄王九龙相声《德云社》台词|笑傲江湖决赛
  • 陈宥维孙千刘芮麟《甄嬛传》台词/演员请就位2
  • 任敏孟子义丁程鑫《天才枪手》完整版台词剧本
  • 张海宇王锵娄艺潇《门徒》台词完整版整理
  • 贺开朗王智李智楠《昨天》台词完整版/演员请就位2
  • 发表评论